what?

TW SWEARING, BAD GRAMMAR AND LOW DESCRIBED GORE‼️

*The next day*
Lightbulbs limp body stares at the ceiling, her face looked more stained and emotionless than ever. She's laying on Paintbrushes cold, unused bed, who still hasn't been found or had any clues on where they would be.

She looks up at the clock hung above the door, '4:38am'
She hasn't slept, again.
Lightbulb stretches as she turns around in bed, facing the nightstand, she grabs her phone and unlocks it, quickly closing it again as she sees that her wallpaper is Paintbrush.

She misses them so much.

She just wants them to come home.

She wants Paintbrush to walk through the bedroom door right now and give her a hug.

She just—

knock knock.

'ugh..'
Who's knocking at this time? Lightbulb wouldn't be surprised if it was Oj, he's always up late because of having to run the hotel. Wouldn't be surprised if it was Fan either, he usually stays up late posting on his blog page.

knock knock
The object at the door knocks more aggressively, making Lightbulb jump the slightest bit.
'..come in.' Lightbulb sighed. It better be Fan or someone, not really in the mood for anyone else.

A glass tube filled to the brim in green liquid gently creaked open the door and walked in. It's TestTube.

'Hey Lightbulb..' TestTube quietly yet warmly waved, Lightbulb returning it tiredly.
'..why are you awake TestTube..?' Lightbulb asked, looking her up and down suspiciously.

'Oh.. I got caught up in some stuff. How you doing.?'
TestTube nervously replied, quickly changing the subject. Which the tired Lightbulb didn't notice.

'..not too good..' she softly replied sitting up in Paintbrushes bed, wrapped up in the quilt. Her given up face was still stained and red. Even the quilt was stained wet. The sad bulb sniffled as she lays back down and shivers under the blanket.
'Oh.. you're still worried about.. Paintbrush, huh..?' The Tube softly said, walking over to Lightbulbs bed and sitting on it.
Lightbulbs nods from under the quilt, sulking underneath straight afterward.

'I'm sure their fine..!'

——————————————————————————

Paintbrush sits there and sighs, leaning on the bed in their cell. Dizzily groaning, still clenching onto the remains of their arm.

'What the fuck is wrong with her..?' Paintbrush rubs their head, they have a head-splitting headache and and their arm still hurts like hell.

'Ugh..I-I just wanna go home and see Lightbulb and the others again..' Paintbrush sobbed, not only were they missing an arm, they were missing their best friends.
They just wanna see Lightbulb and Fan. Even for one minute. No matter what they have to go through.

They just wanna go home.
—————————————————————————
TestTube got up from the bed, and pats Lightbulb on the head.
'I'm gonna get some rest, the police will find them eventually..' TestTube assured, giving her friend a small grin. Lightbulb just rolled under the bed quilts again and faces the wall now,
'whatever..' Lightbulb groaned, closing her teared eyes, falling asleep almost instantly.

TestTube closed the door slowly, and cleared her throat. She placed her arms behind her back and a shadow cast upon her serious face.
'I'm sorry Lightbulb.' She muttered.

'It was the only way

'It was the only way.' TestTube mumbled, quickly changing her mood and walking to her room.

From across the hallway, someone was staring, a small armless figure, they heard it. They'd heard what TestTube said.

'What.' Nickel said, with a look of concern.
'..what was that about.? Hm.' He turned the corner and stared at the ground as he crept back to his room,

Nickels POV:
What was TestTube on about?
Why was she apologising?
Why was she visiting Lightbulb at 4am?
Why is she being so—
'Ugh, I'll figure it out in the morning.. even though it is morning..' I giggled to myself, reaching my room and then shutting my room door quietly, trying not to wake Baseball.

'Wonder what's going on..' I quietly say to myself, sitting myself onto the bed.
Why is TestTube being so suspicious lately? I think, tucking myself in.
I brush it off and rest my eyes.

'I'll figure out tomorrow..'
—————————————————————————
Word count: (690)

MADE SOME EDITS TO THIS CHAPTER BUT NOT MAJOR ONES!!
I GOT MORE WORDS THIS TIME YAYA‼️
anyway, WILL NICKEL FIND OUT WHAT TESTTUBES UP TO??
WILL NICKEL BE TAKEN TOO??
WILL LIGHTBULB BE OK??
I have no clue GIVE ME IDEA PLZ‼️
Like I've said many times this is my first Wattpad story so plz be ok w it and ik my art sux😔
I LOVE U‼️

29.06.2023
edit:
I HAVE A NEW ART STYLE ITLL LOOK BETTER‼️
I'll shut up now I love u💖💖😋😋