against your words. ("Nickel..?" Rewrite)

This is a re-written version of the old chapter:

"..Nickel..?"

The old chap is still up incase u wanna read it still

Anyway hope u enjoy the re-write!!11!1! :3

———————————————————————

"You said you wouldn't tell anyone, Nickel."

"L-Look I'm sorry okay!? I won't tell anyone else!!"

"And LIGHTBULB OF ALL PEOPLE!? REALLY?! YOU'VE DONE THAT TO JUST PISS ME OFF."

"LOOK SORRY OKAY!!?"

Paintbrush POV:

What's going on out there? I can't fucking sleep with all of that yelling. I thought, placing my hand on the cold cell bars, trying to look around the lab, failing to see anything.

Wait, Lightbulb knows I'm here? Yes!! I quietly cheer to myself as I try to stick my head in between the bars, me being able to see Test Tube, but unable to see that other person. Who is that other guy, girl, whatever!! I NEED to know!! I say in my head again, preparing to yell out for Test Tube before an armless someone was aggressively tossed across the room, their back smashing into the same table my arm got sliced off on.

Narrator POV:

"This is what HAPPENS, when you go against your WORD, NICKEL." Test Tube coldly said, walking towards the small armless coin.

"Owww...." Nickel coughs, a small tear forming in his eye.
"W-What was that for..!?"

"Going against your, promise, Nickel, it's what you deserve." Test Tube spoke, kneeling down to stare at Nickel with her soulless, midnight eyes.

"S-So!?"

"So... you need karma, I can't have you running your mouth about what I'm doing."

"You can't just keep people here for your own benefit!" Nickel yells, trying to stand but failing, falling back to the ground with a groan and a small crack.

"I guess the karma has already taken its course." She says, straightening her back, before she grabbed Nickels leg, dragging the silver coin to the same cell Paintbrush is locked in.

"Ow— what are you doing!?"

"Taking you to your new room, Nickel." She said indifferently and emotionlessly, then continuing to throw Nickel into the cell, once again his miniature body smashing into the wall, this time a large,

"OW!!"

...escapes his mouth.

Throughout all this, Paintbrush watched in awe and nervousness, jumping slightly when Nickel was thrown in.

"Are you okay!?"

They crawled towards the agonised Nickel, who was leaned on the wall, another tear forming in his eye.

"Who— Do I seem okay..!?" Nickel coughs, seeming annoyed and in pain.

"W-Wait...Paintbrush!? You're alive!?"

"If I'm here then clearly, I'm more focused on the fact you just got body slammed twice."

"I mean... fair..." Nickel said, scanning his eyes around the cell before looking at Paintbrush, before Paintbrush suddenly asked,

"How long have I been gone for..?"

Nickel gasps quietly, his eyes widening a bit, his eyes glued to where Paintbrush's arm used to be

"I— What?"

"How long, have I been gone for."

"A few months... at least 3 at this point."

"3 MONTHS!?"

"Mhm.."

Paintbrush seemed angry now, their hair flaring up a bit as they snap their head towards Test Tube.

"You've kept me here, for 3... MONTHS!?" They aggressively yelled, grasping their bloodied, remaining arm onto the rusty bar, sparks sprinkling from their bristles.

"Don't make me hurt you more Subject 1." Test Tube coldly said, unfazed by Paintbrush's shout.

"YOU TOLD ME IT WAS 3 DAYS YESTERDAY!! YOU FUCKING LIAR!!"

"I know."

"THEN WHY DID YOU FUCKING LIE?!"

"Because I did."

Paintbrush growled, their grip on the bar tightening even more, as their bristles were about to explode into flames, Test Tube staring coldly while Nickel hid himself under the crusty bed.

The scientists puts her hand in her pocket, as Paintbrush's hair starts to turn into flames.

She pulls something out of her pocket, a syringe! Aggressively yet carefully stabbing them in the arm with it, Paintbrush twitching slightly, before their hair quickly calmed down, it slumping down the back of their neck.

Their once angry self dropping onto the floor.

"W-WHAT—!?" Nickel burst out, Test Tube cutting him off.

"You're next.."

———————————————————————
I THINK THIS REWRITE IS PRETEY GOOD!!1!1!1
ALSO NEARLY 900 READS!?!?! TYSM!1!1!1!

ILL TRY N UPDATE MORE BUT IM BANNED FROM MY PHONE RN LMAO

ANYWAY BYE BEY

I LOVE YOU