Chapter 4: the underground

Authors note: before you begin reading this chapter I wanted to let all you readers know that as a make up for my very long absence, I will release about 5 chapters as fast as I can. School is coming to an end and that means finals are coming soon. I also have had other problems come up that included my family. Don't forget to drink water and eat something, take care of yourselves. Now, enjoy reading! :)
———————————————————————————
We saw the outside walls of the Labyrinth, a little pond, and some sort of goblin and he was....URINATING!?. I looked at Sarah in pure discomfort and she looked disgusted. We both stood at each other and having a silent battle with our eyes until one of us decided to speak up. "Uh, excuse me?" Sarah asked, making him jump and turn to us. "Oh excuse me!. Oh it's you.." he said while zipping his pants and before grabbing some weird weapon from the ground. "Excuse me, but do you know where the door to the Labyrinth is?" She asked him.

"maybe" he said while walking towards the labyrinth wall. Then we saw a fairy fly by, she had a sweet smile on her face, long straight white hair, and a white dress that ended right at her knees. "Oh how sweet!" Sarah said "fifty seven!" He said "how could you?" She said to him before he let out a small groan and kicked dirt on the fairy that was now on the ground. "Poor thing" she said to it before scooping the fairy up in her hand. "Sarah I do not think it is a good idea to pick it up" I said, warning her before turning around to the goblin.

"Why not?. I think you're overreacting y/n. Besides it's just a sweet little f-OW!" She exclaimed, making me and the goblin turn around. I saw the fairy crawl away from her on the floor and to the labyrinth wall. "It bit me!" She exclaimed "well, what did you expect fairies to do?" The goblin asked her "I thought they did nice things like..like granting wishes" she said "well, shows what you know, don't it?" He said. I walked over to Sarah and examined the bite.

It left her a bite mark and it looked like it was okay. Her finger is just red. "I told you it was not a good idea" I said to Sarah before grabbing medicine from my pocket and putting it on her bite to ease the pain.
"I know but I just thought it would do something nice" she said while pouting. Then we heard "fifty nine!" The goblin counted "you're horrible!" Sarah exclaimed to him. "No I ain't, I'm Hoggle. Who are you?" Hoggle asked her. "Sarah" she said. "That's what I thought" he said before turning to me "and what is yours?" "Y/n" I answered. "That's quite different alright" he said before going back to spraying the fairies 'What does he mean by different?' I thought to myself.

"Do you know where the door to the labyrinth is?" Sarah asked him "maybe" he answered. "Well where is it?" She asked him. Hoggle mumbled "oh you little-" he sprayed a fairy before exclaiming excitedly "sixty woo ha!" He jumped as a little celebration and ignored Sarah "I said where is it?" She asked him, getting irritated "where's what?" He asked "the door" she said. "What door?" He asked her "ugh, it's hopeless asking you anything!" She exclaimed as she threw her arms up. While Sarah was busy arguing with Hoggle I looked at the middle of the labyrinth walls and saw two grey metal glittery doors randomly appear. 'That's weird, they were not there before' I thought to myself.

"Not if you-" "Sarah I found them!" I shouted to where they were at, interrupting hoggles' sentence. "Well at least one of you's is observant" he said before spraying fairies again. I took a step towards it and the doors swung open, letting out a foggy mist. "You uh-really going in there, are you" he asked us "I'm afraid we have to" Sarah answered. I looked back at Sarah from my spot and saw her walk beside me "I'll go first" she said, making me stay behind her a bit before we entered. We both walked inside and saw two similar paths, one on the left and one on the right. We look both ways before looking at each other, "cozy ain't it?" Hoggle asks us while jumping out from behind Sarah, making us both jump. He saw our reactions and laughed while walking towards the labyrinths wall in-front of us. "Now, would you go left or right?" He asked.

"They both look the same" Sarah said while looking at both paths. "Which way would you go?" She asked him "me?...I wouldn't go either way" he said "if that's all the help you're going to be then you can just leave" she said while placing hands on her hips. "You know what your problem is?" He asked while pushing himself off the wall he was leaning on. "You take too many things for granted. Take this labyrinth, even if you get to the center. You'll never get out again" he said. "Well that's your opinion" she said while walking a little to the path on the right. "Well it's a lot better than yours!" He said before walking towards the doors, "thanks for nothing hogwart" she said "oh, it's Hoggle and don't say I didn't warn you!" He yelled out of frustration and swung his arms while walking away from the labyrinth doors. The labyrinths doors had shut with a loud bang, making me and Sarah to look back at the doors. Sarah grabbed my hand before we continued to walk down our chosen path.