Loo Loo Land (part 2)

I'm tryna get these parts out as quick as possible, cuz the new episode came out yesterday and I'm tryna get our man Y/N in there. I'm aiming to have episode 3 done by the end of today. Possibly more but no promises.

We see Blitz going from place to place aiming his sniper, taking this whole "bodyguard" thing to seriously.

Stolas: "You know, it's quite thrilling to see you on the job Blitzy~"

Blitz: "Save it bitch, I'm working."

Octavia: "You both need to get a room."

Blitz: "Hey, I am NOT a day hooker."

He says that as a mother walked past and gives him a mean mug

Blitz: "What? I just said I'm not one prude!"

Stolas: *gasp* "Oh look, Via! You used to cry such tears of joy at this show!"

Octavia: "Oh no..."

Traumatizing flashbacks...

Octavia/Blitz: "I hate that fuckin clown."

And Stolas got snatched up while that was happening.

Stolas: "Oh, Blitzy! I need my bodyguard pleeease."

Blitz pulls out a sniper and shoots one of the thugs in the head and the rest of them run. They walk in the tent and sit down.

Robo Fizz: "H-h-hey implings! It's me! The robotic Fizzarolli! Shipped from Big Ozzie's factory to bring you a wonderful show celebrating Loo Loo Land- spelled with O's -to avoid lawsuits. Hit it!"

Music starts playing.

With M&M and Y/N.

They're walking around until a carnie calls out

Carnie: "Hello, hello! Step right up and win a thing."

Millie: *gasp* "Oh look, Moxxie! A thing!"

Moxxie: "Oh, you like that thing?"

Millie: "YES! I don't really know what that thing is, but I want that thing!"

Moxxie: "Hm. Finally someTHING I can handle."

Y/N: "That was terrible."

Moxxie: "Ok! One game, please."

Y/N: "I bet $5 that this shit is about to be rigged."

Millie: "I'll take that bet!"

The carnie hands him the gun and he shoots. Beautiful shot, he wasn't even looking and he hit the target. But, it didn't go down.

Carnie: "Oh! Strike one little man!"

Y/N: "Pay up."

Millie pulls out a $5 bill and hands it to him

Moxxie: "But, I hit it."

Carnie: "I don't know what to tell ya buddy. The target see, it didn't go down. So yeah, no go bro."

Moxxie growls and pays to get another shot. He shoots again and the same thing happens.

Moxxie: "The heavens wrong with this thing!?"

Carnie: "Aw man, a real shame I tell ya. Wah, wah."

Moxxie: "ANOTHER-"

Y/N: "Moxxie, this shit is rigged. Step aside, I can get it."

Moxxie: "How?"

Y/N: "Watch and learn."

Y/N walks up to the Carnie.

Carnie: "You want a sho-"

Y/N grabs his collar.

Y/N: "Alright, bud. I'm gonna need you to hand over that thing."

Carnie: "And if I don't?"

Y/N: "Well, my friend. If you don't I'm gonna have to get not so friendly. I'm gonna kill you if you don't get me one."

Carnie: "I'd like to see you try-"

Instantly his entire body is in an ice block except for his head and he has an ice axe to his throat.

Y/N: "Still wanna see me try?"

Carnie: "T-t-take the damn thing!"

Y/N: "Pleasure doin business with you."

Y/N grabs a thing and hands it to Millie.

Y/N: "Here you are."

Millie: "Thanks! You're the best!"

Moxxie: "Was that really necessary though?"

Y/N: "Sometimes you gotta get things with force."

Just then Blitz falls into the tent that the Carnie was in

Moxxie: "Sir?"

Blitz: "Oh, hey guys! You should probably... go make sure Stolas is ok. I've got some unfinished business to take care of."

They look back to see Robo Fizz walking through the fire like a badass.

Y/N: "You have fun with that."

The three of them run off to find Stolas while Blitz shoots at Robo Fizz. He catches the bullet in his mouth and spits it out.

Blitz: "Oh, what a mouth."

With M&M and Y/N

When they see Stolas they see a small imp on his shoulders and Y/N shoots an icicle through his head.

Stolas: "Oh! I didn't expect that. Uh, where is Blitzy? He's my night in shining armor not you littler ones. And you taller one."

Millie: "He's uh... busy."

Moxxie: "Being a fool."

Stolas: "What kind of fool?"

Moxxie: "The 'everything is now on fire' kind."

Stolas goes off alone to find Octavia. Skipping the talk and going straight to outside Loo Loo Land when everyone got sent flying right next to Stolas and Via.

I.M.P: "AAAAAAA-"

Moxxie: "Way to ruing another good thing sir."

Blitz: "Worth it! That slutty toy clown had. it. comin! Heh."

Y/N: "Why did I think it was a good idea to make an ice landing spot..."

First half of episode 3 should be out soon.