Stuff

Ok lads, it's time for me to say it. I'm remaking this shit again.

I know some of you may be asking: "ShyGuy, why are you remaking this book again? Aren't you happier with this one?"

Yes. I am. But, doing this whole harem thing is kinda too much for me. It's hard for me to make time for every single girl in the harem so.

So, once remake this book again, it will only be 1 love interest since that's easier for me. Yes that means I'll have to throw all this work I put in away but I'll enjoy it without having to constantly think of good ways to include everyone.

With that being said, this book will not get deleted like the last one. You guys will still be able to go back and enjoy these parts but I most likely will not be updating it.

Now with that out of the way, let me ask the question.

1st:

Who should the one love interest be?

I know I've said this before, but when I started making these books I never thought they would get this popular. I never thought people would like how I made the main character's personality. I never thought that this much support would be thrown my way, and I thank you all so much for that. The kind words some of you give me really cheer me up when things get shitty. And my life gets pretty shitty sometimes. Having a schizophrenic mother can fuck up a person's headspace (speaking from experience).

Leave who you want the love interest to be in the comments. And again thank you all so much for the support, you guys are the best fans that I could ever ask for.

Look out for whatever the new title is once I post it. It will most likely be after I wake up again cuz I'm pulling an all nighter. Based off of what I see when I wake up, that'll decide who the love interest is and stuff.

(I'm sort of changing Y/N's personality. He'll still crack jokes and stuff like that but he's gonna be a little more serious. You'll see why when you see who I based him off of.)

Hope to see you all there. And again for old times sake.

UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN!