Double Team 🍋

Last time on "Ice Cold Sinner". Millie and Moxxie talked to Y/N about joining their relationship. Y/N joined. Now, Millie gave both him and Moxxie the bedroom eyes and told them to meet her in the room in 5 minutes. How will Y/N take this? Will Moxxie and Y/N double team that? Find out... NOW

Millie: "Both of you, meet in the the bedroom in 5~"

She walks away to get ready and Moxxie and Y/N look at each other like this:

Y/N: "So, how you wanna do this? It's been a while since I've done it."

Moxxie: "I have a plan. We're doing 3 positions. First, we have her in Doggystyle position, you take the back, I'll take the front. Second we switch, so you take front and I take back. Third, she rides you while I take her ass. And finally... she strokes both of us until we finish. Sound good?"

Y/N: "You've thought about this a lot haven't you?"

Moxxie: "Maybe."

Y/N: "Sure, I'm down. Let's go tag team that shit."

They shake on it and walk in the room. They see Millie sitting in front of a fireplace looking back at them with only a bra and panties on. (The picture up top)

Millie: "Howdy boys. You ready?~"

Y/N: "Fuck yeah."

Once everyone is undressed, Moxxie sits at the head of the bed, Millie's in the middle, and Y/N is behind. Millie takes charge and starts giving a bj to Mox while Y/N slowly enters her. She gasps and lets out a long moan. Once Y/N gets the go ahead he starts going at an average speed. He uses his tail to fuck her ass as well. Millie's ass jiggles everytime it meets with his crotch, such a beautiful sight to see.

With Moxxie:

He looks down at Millie to see her going to town without breaking eye contact, just staring deep into his soul. He puts his hand on her head and starts pushing down, she is not gagging at all, she's taking that like a pro.

After about 30 minutes of all this, it's time for step 2.

Y/N lays down and Millie starts suckin his dick like it's a popsicle and it's 100° outside. Meanwhile Moxxie takes Y/N's position, and enters her dripping wet pussy. And Y/N feels the equivalent of heaven.

Millie is one hell of a wizard with the glizzy gizzard blizzard.

The way her tongue does leave a single spot untouched, and how she knows where Y/N's most sensitive point is, it's like someone told her how to pleasure him.

I wonder who...

Anyway, the time comes for the final position. She gets up and lines Y/N's dick up with her pussy and plops down, Moxxie also enters her ass and they both go to town. Both of them turning her insides to mashed potatoes. Millie is a moaning mess cuz that shit is gone. Y/N and Moxxie start going faster which causes even louder moans from Millie. After a few minutes she tells both of them to stop and get up. They do so and Millie strokes both of them fast. She even puts one in her mouth and switches. She goes as fast as she possibly can and after about 30 seconds they both cum. Most of it lands on her face, but she wipes most oof it off and tastes it.

Millie: "Mmh~, tasty~"

Moxxie flops onto the bed and goes to sleep but Y/N is still energetic.

Millie: "Ooh. Does someone want another round?~"

Y/N says nothing. He picks her up and takes her to the bathroom.