ISAIAH MONTGOMERY

Cassie is in the kitchen eating a turkey sandwich and watching the news, just having to getting in from her latest doctors appointment. "Wow, that is crazy." She say listen to the news, the new owners of this of the line of planes seem to be ignoring the signs that something is wrong with the planes their flying and don't seem to care that this happens to be the second plane crash. "Thank God that I do not have to get on any plane any time soon but if I did I sure as hell will make sure it is not a Boeing 737, how could you not care that your negligence killed 346 people."

"Talking to yourself again." Traci say coming into kitchen after getting off work.

"Whatever."

"Is that a turkey sandwich? Meaning you went to our favorite deli...."

Stopping her from finishing her statement Cassie say, "Your sandwich is in the fridge." Pointing in that direction.

"You are the best." Now sitting next to her she say, "So did you find out?"

"Yup, It's a girl." Cassie tell Traci sliding her ultrasound picture over to her. 

"It is insane how this world is evolving. You can literally see her little fingers, toes, her face. Now knowing this, I already buying stuff but now knowing that she is a she I can spoil the hell out of her even more now." 

"I want her to be spoiled but still be humble, understand responsibility and respect."

"Of course our little princess will know all that."

❤️(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤

"Okay ma'am your grand total comes to be $34.04, but once we add in your coupons...." Cassie say swiping each one she tells the lady, "It comes to be $11 even." Taking the money Cassie looks and sees the strange guy that has been coming in the store for the past few months. He would first just wander around trying to make it look like he is shopping but always end up standing around her register creeping her the hell out. Once she is done with the lady's order she goes straight to the back, to her manager office. 

Her manager, Shakira Barret was busy writing up the following week work schedule. She looks up and sees the worry in Cassie face. "What wrong?"

"That guy is out there again."

"Okay, don't worry about it, I'll handle it, you stay here." She tells her leaving her office heading to the front. Shakira is not just the manager of the 'Piggly Wiggly'  Cassie works at she is Traci's new girlfriend, they have been dating for the past few months.

Looking at how things are going on the security cameras, Cassie sees the guy is not happy but is put out by the security guard. He guy is not making it easy for them to kick him out, he drops a letter to the ground, snatched away from the guard and walks out the store saying something, but she couldn't make it out. Switching over to the parking lot surveillance, the police has shown up letting the strange man know that he is now being trespassed off the property.

Shakira comes back and let Cassie know what happen. "Hopefully he will follow the rules, but if not security will follow you out when leave on night shifts."

❤️(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤