BROKEN

With Alek pushing the stroller that is carrying both Princess and Nasia they accompany Cassie and Natalee to the air port, where the two is meeting up with their other classmates going on the college tour. They all get a surprise when they get to the gate they see their parents.

"Oh my gosh what are you guys doing here?" Cassie ask.

"This is your first time going away we couldn't miss that, we had to send you off. You maybe now 18 but will always be my baby girl." Stanley say walking over for a hug and kiss.

"We're going to miss you even if it's only for two weeks, I'm just not use to any of my babies being so far. So this mom knows how you feel." Pamela tell Cassie.

Cassie and Natalee both give hugs and kisses and say their goodbyes before rushing to catch up with everyone to broad their flight.

❤️(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤

"Hey Bates how you feeling? I mean dude even though I was on the other team I seen you take that hit from Dalton." Noah the Co-Pilot ask him. Their hockey teams played each other over the weekend and the Pilot took one hell of a hit, it knocked him out actually. He is surprised he is able to even do this flight, for the distance, to be able to sit for the amount of the time.

"Ya, well if  I'm going to be honest I didn't think standing up would be happening for me. My wife even was like, your done with all this the hockey shit. But that her thinking hits like that a take me physically away from my family. I was able to get a emergency appointment in and a shot right in my back to kick that pain right out."

"But just know if you need to take the side seat and tag me in that's what I'm here for." Noah tells him along with a slap on the back.

Bates felt something in the slap and it wasn't a good thing. It's not just that, he has been keeping something from everyone including his wife but most of all the big boss. It's true he did that one hell of a hit, but the shot he got wasn't from his regular doctor that was on vacation it was a stand in. Since he received it, he's been feeling worst, but he feels like he can do this flight and if not he did have his Co-Pilot.

❤️(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤

"Hey it's Cassie right?"

"Ya." She say in response as she turns around to see who it is that's speaking to her while she was putting her bag in the over head compartment.

"The look on your face say you may remember, but it's Palmer, you came to my restaurant opening. I cooked all the food for your Fiancé opening and I did Cory and Liberty's reception."

"No, there was need for the name drops I remember who you, your food is out of this world." Cassie respond, while also thinking to herself and your sister is ass that I still dream of kicking.

"You and Alek leaving on a early honeymoon before the wedding?"

"No I'm with here with my class, we're going on a college tour."  Cassie tell him.

"Oh okay, well I guess I'll see you when we land." Palmer tell her then head to his first class seat.

"The food really was great at your sister in-law wedding." Natalee say taking the window seat, after Cassie tell her watching the take off was not something she wanted to witness.