INSANE

Robins POV:

I walked through the school hallways, and went up to my locker. I Heard people around me whispering about the fight I just had with a shit talker named moose.

"Hey Robin" My best friend Finney walked up to me, "hey Finn..what's happening?" I asked "want to have a sleepover at my place?" "Yeah sure!" I spoke. "Cool,meet me at my locker after school" Finn said and walked away.

A couple of hours later school was finally over, I walked over to Finns locker and found him waiting there.

We started walking to his house while having a conversation. "And we can do anything we want because my dad is out of town" we both smiled with excitement.

Once we reaches Finns house, Gwen had opened the door for us, "hey Gwen" I ruffled her hair as we walked in.

"So what should we do while we wait for Y/N to get here?" Finney asked. "Wait Y/N is coming over too?" I frowned, "yeah I invited her" Gwen smirked.

"Why do you hate her so much?" Finn questioned "because she's annoying" I replied, "mhm" Gwen laughed.

"What's so funny?" I asked "oh nothing..you know you like her but it drives you insane" Finney responded. "What?!,no I-I don't".

"you know you like her but it drives you insane" Gwen teased, "ugh, you guys are messing with me,right?" I argued.

"You know you like her but your scared of the shame" they both messed around. Before I replied the doorbell had rung, Gwen smirked at me once more before going to open the door.

"Hey guys!" Y/N smiled