CHICAGO

Ages in this- 17-18
Robin's POV:

I met her on my way to Chicago

I was currently at the airport, I was going to Chicago to visit my cousin since she was having his wedding there. But then I saw a beautiful girl, she was looking at a magazine.

Where she was all alone

I didn't see anybody with her, she must have been alone.

And so was I so I asked her for her name

I was alone as well so I decided to walk up to her "Hey, I'm Robin Arellano what's your name?" I asked.

She smiled and looked at me

The girl looked up "Hi I'm Y/N L/N" She smiled and we shook hands.

I was surprised to see..that a woman like that was really into me

We decided to get to know each other and why we were going to Chicago.

She said she didn't have no man

"So are you dating anybody?" I asked. "Sadly no"
Y/N laughed.

Raised the kids the very best she can

She said that she really wanted kids, but right now she was a bit too young so she decided to wait for the right man and the right time.

She told me she was all alone

She also mentioned that she lived alone!! How can a beautiful woman like that, live alone?!.

Sad at home, she didn't have no phone

"I'm not really the happiest here, so I'm gonna have a vacation to Chicago, I heard it nice there.

She said just to give her a page

(I never understood this part of the song sorry y'all 😭)

She lied to you, lied to me

She said that she was lying about her name and age because she wanted to get things for free.

'Cause she was lovin' me, lovin' me, yeah

I'm really hoping that she likes me, I know that we have just met but she seems really nice.

I never would've thought she was living like that

I'm honestly surprised that she's basically living a double life.

Her words seemed so sincere

She made it sound so believable too, I'm impressed.
"When we get to Chicago..wanna come to the place where I'm staying, just too talk" I asked. "Sure,sounds fun" She accepted.

When I held her near she would tell me how she feels, it felt so real to me.

We were cuddled up on a couch at my apartment, and we were talking to each other about how we feel most days.

This girl, she had to be An angel sent from heaven just for me

Okay, this girl was definitely sent here for me, she is Perfect..we have the same type and we have a lot of things in common, this is great!!.

A/n: I'm gonna end the song here because I'm not sure if it goes with the real plot.

If you liked the song then you can listen to it on Spotify.

It's called 'Chicago' by Michael Jackson.

Stay safe <333