Chapter 31-35

Chapter 31

    Brother Hui took Xu Yiran away, Xu Yueran hesitated for a moment, but followed. Although the way Brother Hui looked at her just now made her sick, but she has no other way to survive except to follow them. When it conflicts with survival, all problems are no longer a problem. Although I feel sorry for Wu Bin for doing this, but his wife has done this, who else can blame him, and can only blame this damned end of the world.

    The eldest brother who was punching and kicking Wu Bin didn't bother to bother when he saw Brother Hui leaving, and told the younger brother to follow him.

    Hulala walked a long way, and there was only a small man and unconscious Wu Bin left. Seeing that Wu Bin had turned into a pile of mud, the small man felt that he would not be able to survive even if he was thrown here, so he left very coolly. As he walked, he scolded: "Grandma, you will bully me. I'm a fool. If you have this time, you might as well go and have fun. That's it, let alone throw it in the slums, even if you throw it here, you can't live." Wu Bin

    lay On the ground, he felt very painful and resentful, and suddenly thought that maybe it would be good to die like this, at least he could be relieved. Slowly Wu Bin closed his eyes, not knowing if he was dead or passed out.

    Although today is the day when Gu Zhun and An Xiao got married, Li Chun also brought out liquor, but at this time, everyone didn't drink much, so Gu Zhun was a little tipsy, and everyone else was still quite sober.     "We will take on more missions in the future, even if we don't have to go out for missions, green crystals can improve abilities, we can't give up no matter what." Li Chun gritted his teeth, but still said: "When we go out alone for two This time, Tiantian will follow." Although he was very reluctant, Li Chun had no choice. Green crystals are different from what you eat. If it was a five-year-old child who ate it, no one would care, but when it comes to improving abilities, once or twice is fine, and after a long time, I'm afraid others will complain. Although Xu Feng, Gu Zhun, and An Xiao are not that kind of people, if someone joins in the future, just like his teammates accepted his parents without complaint, if the teammates' parents come, can he not do you accept?

    It's a good thing for their team to put more supernatural beings in normal times, but not when it comes to dividing green crystals. Green crystals are rare, and there are so many people waiting to be allocated. He doesn't know when he will be able to allocate one of the three supernatural beings in his family. And if he wanted to protect his family, he had to improve his abilities, so although his heart was throbbing, he still made this decision.

    After hearing what Li Chun said, Zhao Xueqi's face turned pale, and Li's mother's face was also not good-looking. As the saying goes, it’s good to be close to each other. She is such a granddaughter as Tiantian. Before the end of the world, she really wanted the sun and dared not give the moon, but now she wants a five-year-old child to go out and work hard.

    Father Li also knew that his son had no choice but to do it, so he said, "Next time I will go too, one more person will give me more strength. Have you seen clearly, it is the green crystal found in the tree trunk?" Father Li I also used the green crystal given by a son yesterday, which is really good for the improvement of abilities, and the most important thing is that the fatigue on the body has also been reduced a lot. In times of crisis, maybe one more green crystal would give one more chance to survive. So he doesn't care about the work in the base. Although he can support himself, if his abilities improve, he may be able to support his family. The little granddaughter is going out so little, so he doesn't have to hide The truth at home.     "It was indeed found inside the tree trunk. At the beginning, the three of us were next to the wood-type supernatural being. Although he didn't say anything, I think the wood-type supernatural being may be able to detect the difference, or else he would I won't be tossing around there all the time. It's a pity that they are people from the base. Although we got a few green crystals, we couldn't get more specific information." Li Chun said with a frown.     "The base is about to explode these days. I don't think they will continue to hide the news even for the sake of maintaining temporary stability. Let's not worry about this. The most important thing is that there will be many people going out to look for Green Jing, after the end of the world, plants are almost extinct. Whether we can find them or not is what we need to consider. And in the future, should we go out in a team by ourselves, or continue to go out with the base? It will be easier to find green crystals on the base, but I’m afraid It’s not in our hands. It’s even worse if we run around like headless chickens, I’m afraid we won’t even be able to find it.” Zhao Lei took Li Chun’s words and said.