Chapter 51-55

Chapter 51 Confession

    Because of being a water-type supernatural being, Zhong Xue's body is very clean, so her whole body looks a lot brighter. Twenty-five or sixteen years old is the most beautiful age for a girl. In addition, she was in City B when the end of the world happened. After the end of the world, she awakened the ability of the water system, so she did not suffer much. The most important thing is that her whole body People have a kind of vigorous vitality, and looking at it makes people feel hopeful. Such a girl is an eye-catching presence in base b.

    This kind of person is different from the kind of woman that An Xiao met at the beginning who relied on betraying herself. She is different from the dodder like Zhao Xueqi who has a stable life but relies on others. People who are all trapped in a gloomy mood are different. She is particularly eye-catching, because after the end of the world, many people have no hope, so they want to see such a very hopeful person.

    Therefore, there are quite a few people who pursue Zhong Xue, at least there are several people with water abilities who work with An Xiao. But what Zhong Xue meant now was that he had a crush on Wu Bin.

    "Xiaoxue, Brother Bin, but, but" An Xiao stammered, Wu Bin married a wife, although he didn't know if Xu Yiran was still alive or not, but it was obvious that Wu Bin was traumatized by this woman, although It's not to the point of turning pale when talking about women, but he obviously doesn't think about finding a partner anymore. At least not yet. Seeing Zhong Xue like this, I just like him, An Xiao has a headache.

    "But what? Wu Bin married a wife, right? Didn't he separate a long time ago? I don't mind if he is a second wife." Zhong Xue smiled brightly and said indifferently.

    An Xiaoheixian, I know you don't mind, but Wu Bin does, he's obviously determined to be single and you're still going up. I don't worry about her, I worry about you.

    In order not to make Zhong Xue sad in the future, An Xiao still told him what happened to Wu Bin. Zhong Xueren is not bad, An Xiao likes her a lot. Besides, Wu Bin didn't shy away from this. They used to be very shy about it in front of Wu Bin, but Wu Bin himself mentioned it a few times and didn't mind it at all, so it's okay to tell Zhong Xue about it.

    "If you want me to say that Xu Yiran really has no vision, a man as good-looking as Wu Bin is just for admiration at home, but he is so vicious that he wants to kill someone. Don't worry, Xiaoxiao, I'm not that stupid. Okay, let's go now. I was even more moved after hearing what you said about his experience." Zhong Xue said calmly, not paying any attention to what An Xiao said just now, why think so much, it would be serious to grab Wu Bin in his hands earlier.

    To say that Xi Shi is in the eyes of the beholder, although Wu Bin is outstanding in appearance, he stands out to the point of killing Wei Jie, but Zhong Xue feels that he is right for her. Confession.

    An Xiao's black line, she felt that Zhong Xue was so confident that her brain waves were obviously a frequency higher than hers, so ordinary people like her should stop trying to talk to others.

    Soon they arrived at the place where An Xiao and the others lived. In fact, Zhong Xue lived not far from them. She didn't belong to any team. When Base B was established, she was barely half a member of the base, so It's a good stay.

    "Xiaoxiao is back, is this?" Zhao Xueqi was a little surprised when she saw An Xiao bringing a girl in. Although it was common to visit as a guest before the end of the world, it will basically not happen after the end of the world. Even people who are close to each other may stab a knife in the back. If it is not a comrade in arms who can cross the back, I am afraid that they will not live together. It seems that they have also started from cautiously probing a little bit, and talking a little bit to the point where they are now supporting each other.