Chapter 41-45

Chapter 41 Moving to Base B

    The second search for the green crystal organized by the base was in full swing. Although the bloody lesson is in front of us, there are still many people who continue to follow suit. Yes, many people died the first time they went to look for green crystals, but the rewards for those who can come back alive are also very huge.

    Just like a gambler, many people who can't survive want to gamble. If they win the bet, they will be rich and prosperous, and if they lose the bet, they will die. For many people, they would rather gamble than wait for death in the base.

    It can be said that under the instigation of some people, the second operation on the base was much larger than the first one. It can be said that it is not an exaggeration to say that the whole nest is out.

    Li Chun and the others are also very busy these days. Others are preparing to go out to find the green crystal, but they are preparing to move. Yes, they are leaving. As early as when it was reported on the base that they were going to the forest area again, Li Chun and the others felt that something was wrong. Later, the sensitive Zhao Lei and Li Chun realized that someone at the base seemed to be secretly promoting this operation.

    And some small things seem to be a little unusual, for example, Gao Qian, who used to hang around in the free trading market of the base, disappeared, and Wang Bing, who often wandered in the mission hall, also disappeared. As long as you observe carefully, it seems that some important places have changed people. All of this shows that something unknown to everyone must have happened on the base where they do not know, and it is not a trivial matter.

    When the people on the base became crazy as if they were planted with some kind of virus, Li Chun and the others finally made up their minds to leave base t and go to base in city b.

    As far as they know, base b is the largest base in the country, and city b is Zhao Lei's hometown. No matter what, they have found the reason why their relatives have not kept Zhao Lei alone. At the beginning, their destination was City B, but they settled down at Base T due to various reasons. Besides, base b has a large scale and a large population, so it is safer.

    However, Li Chun and the others would not have made this decision if they hadn't reached the point where they really had to go. Especially Li Chun, he has a lot of risks along the way.

    But now the t base has declined at a speed visible to the naked eye. Seeing another bloody incident on the base, everyone decided to leave.

    With this idea in mind, they began to secretly collect supplies. Even Li's father, Li Tian, followed suit. . Although the supplies around the base were almost wiped out, with Zhao Lei's mental strength, they could more or less gain something. Zhao Xueqi and Li's mother also exchanged all the accumulated points for supplies. In order not to arouse suspicion, the mother-in-law and daughter-in-law went separately for several days. Been so busy for ten days. Li Tian's space was filled to the brim, without even a small gap. Both Zhao Xueqi and her mother-in-law prepared thick clothes for everyone. Seeing that it is winter, they don't have to walk for a long time on the road, and they have to be well prepared no matter what.

    Li Chun's plan is to wait for the people on the base to go out before leaving. Thanks again to Zhao Lei for his strong mental strength, they have already hidden the two cars not far from the base, and they can get on the car as soon as they leave the base. In the past, maybe their big actions would be discovered, but now the whole base is as if it has been beaten to blood, and no one cares about them anymore.     Before leaving, Xu Feng went to find his father, no matter how disappointed he was, he didn't want his father to die. If possible, he would like to take his father away, although it may be his drag. But he was again disappointed when his father rejected him. "Xiaofeng, your younger brother is also a supernatural user now. If we can find enough green crystals this time, we can live a good life. Although it is a bit difficult now, it will be better in the future. Dad didn't drag you down before, I won't drag you down now. If you want to go, go, father won't go." Xu Feng thought back to his father's words over and over again in his mind, although his father's back was still bent, but his eyes There is hope in Li, but this hope is not given by him, and he does not want to participate in it himself.     Although his father's performance after the end of the world was not bad, and he also restrained his younger brother and stepmother not to let them come to him, but this is not a kind of alienation. They are a family and they are alone. Forget it, didn't she already know that she was alone all along, as for the safety of the three of them, it's up to fate.     Out of compassion, Wu Bin went to look for Xu Yueran once, but unfortunately found nothing. Wu Bin was a little disappointed. The girl who was loved as a younger sister was probably gone. After all, he had prepared for this when he met her. Thinking about how cruel I was, I turned a blind eye to the death of the person I once loved as my younger sister.