Failure in Completion of the Task

Do you know the meaning of violets? Violets represent an innocent and everlasting love with spiritual wisdom, faithfulness and modesty. But do you know what red violets seem to represent? The red-violets can only represent the innocent and everlasting love story written in blood. The irony in this is that neither love nor blood are everlasting.

A whimpering and shivering voice echoes in Ji hyun Joon's ears as he wakes up from his sleep.

Ji hyun Joon, "Aishh! This weird spooky voice always gets in my ears" 

He messes his already disheveled hair. 

He gets up from his bed upon a knock on his door and when someone calls him out as hyung

Around 24 years later, Chin-Sun is already a woman; her search by messengers is still going on, and her father's failure of plans has still been bothering him. The six messengers gathered in the children's park in their disguise of Men in Black are currently holding their 767th meeting upon not finding Chin-Sun. Again.

Messenger Kim, "How was your search?"

messenger Hyun, "as always!"

Messenger Park, "Only traces!"

Messenger Kim, "So our next area is..."

They all freeze for a moment of time—not actually, but out of a divine feeling they all felt. They close their eyes, feel something, and open their eyes at the same time. taking over a more serious face from a serious face, they scatter in the park in all directions. They looked in all directions as they went. Mr. Kim looks in the playground area, Mr. Hyun looks in the garden area, and Mr. Park looks in the area with people with hobbies, "the beggars area," where people are using their tricks either by singing, dancing, or painting to earn some money for their living. Messengers Kim and Hyun come to Mr. Park as their senses have led them to the beggar's area of the park.

Mr. Kim, "So is it here?"

Mr. Park, "If our senses are wrong, then nothing is right!"

Mr. Hyun, "Let's combine our senses to see!" 

They join their hands and close their eyes; after a second or two, they open their eyes at the same time and spread in that area of the park. Mr. Kim is walking amongst the painters, and just when he's about to turn back for not being able to see what he wanted to, he notices a young lady. Looking not so rich, perhaps because of the normal white dress she's wearing, but it's her tone, as white as the clouds, that draws his attention. She seems to be doing something as Mr. Park, Mr. Hyun, and other messengers gather around him.

Mr. Park: "That's her?"

Mr. Kim, "Colleagues, our search has ended!" (english)

Mr. Hyun looks at him for his change in language.

Mr. Kim, "what? I am an important person at the company I work for! That's why the language changed."

Mr. Park scoffs, "You shouldn't be affected by these humanly desires!"

Mr. Hyun," shh! Look what she's doing!"

They see Chin-Sun talking to an old lady sitting on a bench. 

The old lady is unable to see Chin-sun's face as the sun's rays are blocking her eyesight, but taking a random guess, she says, "So, young lady, what do you have here?"

Chin-Sun dazzles her hands and says, "magic!"

lady, "Who are you trying to deceive? You speaking no sense." 

chin-sun, "Ma'am, you mean I'm talking nonsense?"

lady, "Who do you think you're teaching? I am a postgraduate."