The Cycle of repetition

Chin mae," This isn't the first time!"

Kim," First of what?"

Chin mae," close your eyes and see it for yourself!"

Messenger Kim closes his eyes and sees the hell breaking truth.

Chin Mae," It happened so long ago that I can't recall it. The first time... when my daughter entered this never ending cycle. When this all happened the first time I couldn't understand this tragic story. The upper dieties refused to see me and answer my questions but sent you to pass the message that the ending of Chin Sun's story on earth is unacceptable and will lead to destruction. So they started the cycle again. The same story again. Made me bear the unbearable by keeping my memories intact. The cycle continued with the same ending over and over, but in the 5th cycle I tried to make little changes to change the story little by little."

Messenger Kim opens his eyes and sees his turning away hiding his tears.

Messenger Kim," Lord then which cycle is this? And what ending? what kind of an ending is it that made the higher dieties repeat this?"

Chin Mae," 36th cycle. I can't tell you more than that!"

 Kim," lord why small changes? we should try to bring about big changes so that this ends soon!"

Chin Mae," It was the 13th cycle when I made a change to the story but soon the cycle restarted."

Kim," Lord..."

Chin Mae," For my sake don't say anything further and go do the task I gave."

Kim," Yes my lord! Lord one of those three men are warm."

Chin Mae," I know who it is but it doesn't matter atleast right now"

Messenger Kim bows and disappears.

Scene changes to the hospital in which Shim Cheong was born

Turns out that its Joon's dream.

He is present in the room with her dad and mom.

Sees Cheong's Dad crying and yelling while holding Cheong and her mom's hand.

Hana's voice wakes him up. Joon wakes up as if he just escaped hell. He's covered in sweat and sees Bo Man and Hana staring at him.

Bo Man," Hyung, we reached!"

Joon," where is that kid?"

Bo Man," Sleeping."

Joon sees cheong sleeping on the passenger seat.

Joon," Make sure she doesn't wake up till I come back."

Joon gets out of the car and streches and goes inside the big white villa. On entering, he encounters a man and bows properly.

Joon," Hello father!"

Joon's dad, Ji Man Dae in a calm yet strict tone," You're three hours late! It's your brother's wedding. So what if he's not like you and me, he's my son. You should have been on time!"

Joon," I was stuck with some urgent work."

Man dae," I know what your words mean. You can't fool me."

Joon," Don't get the wrong idea father! You know I'm not scared of you or anyone to lie!"

Man Dae," Enough! Act normal till the ceremony ends and no need to talk to anyone! And go talk to Mr. Song, he's been asking for you since ten in the morning."

Joon's dad walks away.

Joon," That old geezer, Mr. Song won't let me live!"

He walks inside and opens a door and encounters a woman. A very pretty, fair woman in a beautiful long blue dress.