The Murder

Joon stands up and smiles an evil laugh.

Joon, "Time for the part of payment by blood"

Joon and his two men look at each other, and one of his two guys throws a stone at one of the nearest bulbs. The Hawaiian guy, unable to see clearly in the dark, suddenly sees something shining in midair.

He realizes that it's their eyes, which seem to have changed color. For a second, they looked like black holes, but now they shine like jewels. The moment the Hawaiian guy realizes this, a man's hand with wolf-like nails touches his face, from his forehead slowly to his cheeks and up to his chin, and before he looks at Ji Hyun Jun's pale face, his guys have already attacked his chest and stomach, cutting them and getting a good sniff of his blood. Joon opens his mouth with two pointy teeth to get a taste of his blood.

Hyun Joon, unable to control himself, goes closer to him, clashes his teeth against his neck, and seems to be sucking his blood. It turns out that he is a loan shark and takes payment in the form of blood. He withdraws himself, and the Hawaiian guy seems to be lifeless, and the other two guys now do the same thing.

Suddenly, a sound comes from a distance, but from the factory. It's as if someone is proceeding toward them, and Joon sees a girl, Cheong, walking towards them.

He and his guys get up, and not being able to control themselves, they wish to do the same thing to her that they did to the Hawaiian guy, and they were just about to go to her not only to quench their thirst but also to stop a human from unveiling their secret to the world. But Joon sees her with her stick, and after looking at her for a whole three seconds, he gives a look to his guys. The two, getting his signal, turn around with him and try to walk away from the scene calmly and quietly.

Shim Cheong, being comparatively closer, smells something, and in an attempt to clear her confusion, she tries to get a proper sniff.

Cheong, "Blood?"

The three of them stop, and Joon's two guys turn around. Joon, looking at his two guys, gives them another signal, and the two nod their heads and move in opposite directions to each other.

Cheong, "Who is this?"

As if she felt someone's presence, the three tried not to say anything.

Cheong, "I know there's more than one person here, so speak up!"

Joon scoffs and claps, "Wonderful! But are you blind? Or is this just for show?"

Cheong lifts her stick in the air in his direction upon hearing an unfamiliar voice and says, "Who are you? Are you perhaps Ji Hyun Joon? Mr. Song told me about you."

Joon, "Wow! That geezer didn't listen to me when I told him not to send anyone! But you answer me first!"

Cheong, "I don't think I have to answer to a hooligan! Just wait!"

Cheong takes out her phone with no password.

Joon, "Woah! Chill kid! I won't stop you, but answer me!"

Cheong was trying to call the police but stopped and thought for a second, "Well yes... I am!"

Joon," You actually have to think even once to answer my question? But then, how did you know about blood? I mean, you're not a vampire... to know that it's blood."

Cheong, "Well, I can smell it..."

Joon," Wow... really?"

Joon lifts his right hand in the air trying to confirm her blindness and Cheong lifts her left hand in the air, trying to mirror him, and asks, "Why are you raising your right hand?"