Agony-Fueled Art

Amidst the garden's tender grace,
I planted hope, a delicate embrace.
But the baby's breath, once full of life,
Withered away, a whisper of strife.

🕮

"Agony-Fueled Art" is a collection that encompasses a diverse compilation of satirical, non-sensical, provocative, audacious, and, at times, serious and reflective works. Within its pages, you will encounter a myriad of thought-provoking pieces, ranging from whimsical poetry, outlandish statements, and confessions, to introspective essays, all crafted with an unyielding desire to challenge conventional norms and provoke contemplation. These pieces have been curated from various sources, including excerpts from Cieliastra's essays and stories, as well as newly crafted works specifically tailored for this collection. The selection process for "Agony-Fueled Art" involved including pieces that may not have met the criteria for other publications but possess a unique and captivating essence. These works showcase the unfiltered creativity and unabashed expression that characterizes Cieliastra's style, offering readers a glimpse into the realm of unconventional and thought-provoking literature that will tickle your imagination, ignite introspection, and encourage you to view the world through a unique lens.

This dedication is for those who have not yet experienced the literary brilliance of Oscar Wilde. May this collection inspire you to explore his works, as he has inspired me to create this book.

c i e l i a s t r a