90.

There was once a girl who dwelled as a mere reflection of others' desires. Her every breath dictated by the need for validation, she danced to the tune of approval, her identity lost in the shadows of expectations.

The echoes of society's teachings reverberated within her, whispering that her worth lay solely in the eyes of men. Day after day, she molded herself into their ideals, desperately seeking affirmation, unaware of the suffocating weight that burdened her soul.

Yet, amidst the ceaseless quest for nodding heads and agreeable smiles, a whisper of discontent began to stir. A flicker of something deeper, something truer, emerged from the depths of her being. She yearned to break free from the shackles of societal expectations, to reclaim her voice, her authenticity.

With each passing moment, the weariness grew, and the facade chipped away. She became aware of the emptiness that accompanied a life lived solely for the gaze of others. The realization struck like lightning, electrifying her spirit with newfound resolve.

In a moment of clarity, she made a choice - a choice to shed the suffocating layers, to embrace her true self unapologetically. The journey was not easy, for breaking free demanded courage and resilience.

As she stepped into the realm of self-discovery, her colors began to shine. No longer defined by external validations, she discovered the limitless power of her own soul. With each step, she unraveled the layers of conditioning, paving a path toward liberation.

Gone were the days of seeking affirmation; she found solace in her own truth. In the embrace of her newfound freedom. With unwavering courage, she stood tall, a beacon of empowerment for all who dared to embark on the journey of embracing their true selves.