PLEASE READ

Hello my lovely readers,

I hope you are doing well and are having a lovely day. Unfortunately, this is not a chapter but I feel i need to reiterate something important as comments have been growing.

First and foremost, Leonardos's treatment of Melody up until now and throughout much more of the story is, undoubtedly, ABUSIVE. It should NOT be glamourised or romanticised. This story is a work of FICTION. These are FICTIONAL characters and it should stay that way. I do not mean in any way to promote this kind of relationship and if that has been misconstrued I truly apologise. My first relationship was with someone who was incredibly controlling and possessive (obviously no where near the extent that Leonardo is to Melody) but, nonetheless, I would not wish that upon anybody.

This is a STORY, a source of entertainment that should stay between pages. This does, in no way reflect my personal values or morals, the third-person narrative is NOT a neutral or detached perspective it has the purpose of communicating both Melody and Leonardo's feelings and viewpoints in a way that is not accessible through a first-person narrative. It is not completely removed from the characters and therefore CANNOT be regarded as a moral voice (unlike many other novels which reflect the authors views.)

Furthermore, I would like it to be clear that as this story continues there WILL be a huge character development in BOTH Leonardo and Melody and events which will make this inevitable. However, this will take a while and will be a bumpy journey so if the events so far make you uncomfortable, I encourage you to stop reading because the character progression will be SLOW.

Once again, thank you so much for all the support. I do not want this to sound remotely passive aggressive, I just want to be firm and clear. I love all of you and I love reading your comments. Feel free to ask any questions.

Lots of love. <3