~8~ Gullible

Hi! I just wanna thank everyone for commenting it really keeps me motivated. Thank you so much! 

Also Infinity War and anything past Infinity War never happened. The accords happened but they sorted it out like responsible, mature adults. As they should have. 

⚠️TW: KIDNAPPING⚠️

Enjoy! ❤️❤️❤️

----------------------------------------------------

Peter was a very gullible person. Now, anyone who knew him would discover this really quickly. In fact, one time, he was so tired that when Ned told him that if you say gullible slowly, it sounds like orange. Only after he tried it did he realize that it was a trick. 

(No joke, this actually happened to me. One of my friends told me that and even though I had heard the joke before I still tried it. I haven't been able to live that down) 

Of course, he became less trusting after the spider bite if it was anything dangerous. If it was a harmless joke he was still just as gullible. 

While he did become less trusting, he was still a very trusting person. Plus, he loved helping people. Peter thrived off of making people happy. 

Some people, who are never very nice, thrive off of being mean. Like Flash. Of course, Peter never hated Flash. If anything he felt bad for him. He believed that no one was ever truly bad and it just had to do with their home life and how they had been treated. 

Further proof that Peter was the opposite of those people. He was a ray of sunshine that could light up a room. 

Sometimes he could be to eager to help. Sometimes that got him into trouble. 

Peter Parker wasn't known for getting kidnapped. In fact, he was so good at it that he never got kidnapped as Peter Parker. Even as his other identity he had been doing good. Well, Peter thought he had been doing pretty good at not getting kidnapped as Spider-Man. After all, it was only 4 times this month. 

On this particular day, there happened to be a thunderstorm. Normally this would be fine as Peter would have gotten picked up by Happy rather quickly, but today Happy was busy with a security meeting or something. 

So there he was, walking home when out of no where some homeless looking guy called out to him. 

"Hey, would you be willing to help me out? My dog had puppies and I can't take care of them. I was hoping that you would be able take care of them until they got another home."

Peter hesitated, unsure of if this guy was for real. But then he reminded himself that he was Spider-Man. If it came down to it, he could easily win against this guy. "Sure." 

"Thank you so much sir, just follow me and I'll take you to them." See Peter, that man seems so happy that you're helping him. Plus maybe you'll get to keep a dog. His inner thoughts whispered to him. 

No, Peter. Don't go with the man. It seems suspicious. He's trying to move you to another location so that you'll be easier to kidnap. This was a different voice in his head. His voice of reason. He ignored many times, and that was exactly what he was going to do again. 

The two voices in his head kept bickering, so Peter chose to block them both out. Problem solved. 

After walking for about 20 minutes, the man stopped. There was an alley. 

"They're just down here, just keep walking," He commanded. 

Peter warily took a few steps into the alley before his spider sense that he had been ignoring previously starting screaming at him. MOVE!