~24~ Ooze

I'm so sorry, I don't know what this is. 

YAAAAAAAAAAAAA

RHGDSKJGRRDKJG

Enjoy! ❤️❤️❤️

-------------------------------

When you see the word ooze, you usually don't think of it as something to describe something appetizing. Instead, when something oozes, it's usually perceived as disgusting. 

Not to Peter. To him, oozing stuff was heaven. Like cheese out of a container. He wasn't sure where he kept finding this oozing cheese but he loved slurping it. 

He loved going into grocery stores and buying randoms things of cheese and attempting to melt them the right way so they would ooze. He love making burritos or tacos so he could watch the juice ooze out. 

Speaking of juice, he loved plums. And you know what happens when you squeeze a plum, the juice oozes out. 

Peter developed an unhealthy habit of searching for foods that oozed. It was pure heaven on Earth. 

He even liked to climb trees to search for spots that were oozing sap. 

He had a notebook dedicated to oozing. It was 60 pages filled with the word ooze repeated. 

He enjoyed going to restaurants and ordering pizza to see if the cheese would ooze off the side. If it did, he knew it was acceptable. He would enjoy the pizza. If it didn't ooze, he would eat the pizza to be polite, but hate every minute of it. 

Then one day, the ooze monster struck! He was out Spider-Manning when this giant monster that oozes all kinds of liquids popped out of nowhere. At first Peter tried licking it, but it tasted disgusting. 

Next he tried kicking it, but that only made it ooze more. Peters love for ooze was no more. Now he had a fear of the ooze. 

It tried grabbing onto him, but Peter knew the strengths and the weaknesses to the ooze. The ooze was powerful, but Peter was even more powerful. 

It wasn't even a fair fight. Well maybe it was fair when Peter was unwilling to hurt the thing he loved most in life. But once he stopped loving it, that all changed. He became a merciless murderer, searching for vengeance! He was trying to bring justice for Uncle Ben! 

That's right! The ooze monster had secretly murdered Ben Parker, and now Peter Parker was about to destroy it.     

No ooze was safe. He managed to destroy the ooze and spread it's oozyness into the ground. He started stomping on it just to be spiteful. 

After he discovered it was actually the ooze that killed Uncle Ben, he went on a rampage. Now, he was not only Spider-Man, but he was also ooze destroyer. His other alter ego. He wasn't too sure if Ooze Destroyer was good or bad, but he was definitely good at destroying the ooze. 

-----------------------------------

The end. 

Again, I'm so sorry, I wrote this in 15 minutes. 

I'm so proud of you, I love you, make sure to drink enough water and eat/sleep enough. 

Speaking of sleep, I think I might just go to sleep right now. 

Thanks for reading, bye!

-Author

(2023-10-10)