the Presleys

_____________

Elvis Presley and Cecilia Martin were the iconic rock 'n' duo that got everyone all shook up.

_____________

Welcome to the Presleys!

The Presleys is a story divided in different parts as you've probably noticed from the table of contents. Starting off with the beginning leading to the end.

Not everything is accurate such as personal details of Elvis Presley's personal life and career. The time line is not on point as well, therefore keep in mind that the placement of the happenings have a reason, despite them not having really happened in Elvis' life.

Having indulged in the Elvis movie several times, I feel like I've fallen in love with it every single time and ever since, I've looked for Elvis everywhere: in books, in movies and in music. It's incredible how bright and ahead of time he was. I'm glad that Baz Luhrmann was able to capture all of that with the help of the staff and incredible cast. It's a movie that opened so many doors and brought people closer to the genius of Elvis. Needless to say, the movie inspired me a lot as I was writing the Presleys.

Having already written a book based on a film (Tyler Rake: Extraction) I thought I could do something similar. As I started with Tom Parker's introduction (played by Tom Hanks in Elvis 2022), something felt off as I didn't want to write a ten chapter book. I wanted to change what could've been back then and then I started wondering, what if Elvis hadn't been on his own? What if he had a band? What if he had someone supporting him?

The rest is history.

I gave it all of me in this book, so thank you for clicking and taking your time reading this. I hope you'll like it. xx

_____________