Chapter 4 Ritas 1/2

30x minutes later

At other side of the village, are carriage with four horses(And trailer, full of stuff) and in front of the carriage are four people. Linda, Hendrickson and two men.

John or now Hendrickson's POV

"Cough" Let me to introduce you ." Spoke Linda before motioning at Hendrickson. "This man is Hendrickson a guest through our travel to Ritas." She said before pointing at youngest member of the group, a 20x year old at most.

"This is my coachman , Viktus ." Said Linda before pointing at other Unknown man, clad in Red armor and Spartan Style helmet, with a short sword at his hip.

'He's a  Holy Knight, i can feel his magic.' I though before ordering to see his status.

"And this man is Holy Knight, Vildrus, he is the only Holy Knight who  i employ to be my guard till we reach Ritas." Explained Linda ." We have 3 hours before reaching Ritas ,does anyone have anything to say before we travel?"

[Status]

Name: Vildrus 

Age : 27

Titles: Holy Knight , A-Class

Magic : 620

Strength :540

Spirit 300

Total : 1,460

"Are you maybe a retired Holy Knight?" Asked Vildrus inspecting  Hendrickson and obviously sensing Hendrickson enormous Magic power which is out-ranking him by huge margin.

"When i was young, i was a Holy Knight but now i'm just traveler ." I lied ' I will become Holy Knight , but you do not need to know that.'

"This world surely is a huge place, isn't it?" It was more of an statement than question from Vildrus. "Lady Linda place." He stated motioning at carriage and as a sign, Linda got into carriage while motioning Hendrickson and Vildrus to do same.

"So Hendrickson, where are you from?" Asked Linda as we all felt carriage moving and heard horses galloping .

"From Kingdom of Lars. " I answered while already making up a story in my head, technically i already did but adding more details to make it more believable .

"If i may Sir Vildrus, are you  member of Order of Crimson Knights?" I asked averting all attention from me to Vildrus, it seems it has worked..

"Yes actually, i'm A-Class Holy Knight and as Lady Linda said i'm the Holy Knight she employs the most." Answered Vildrus but not before adding. " I can feel your Magic Sir Hendrickson. Just your magic is in class of A-Class Holy Knight."

"Are you regular employer of Lady Linda?" I asked trying to get more informations out of him if possible.

"Yes. Were you a part of Order or you were solo Holy Knight?" Answered and Asked Vildrus, 

"I was on my own, i . I wasn't that much of a teamwork Holy Knight, i was always on my own." I answered , Before Speaking ." There is still much more time till we reach Ritas, i heard many good things about this town."

"Ah yes, Ritas is one of bigger towns in kingdom. It's symbol of advancement." Commented Linda agreeing with Hendrickson before continuing."A town full of merchants and Holy Knights, but unfortunately not ever Order is willing to help villages, one rare Orders in Ritas are Crimson Knights who do in fact help villages."

'Ahh, corrupt Holy Knights i shouldn't really be surprised this is just another world , a greed doesn't  change no matter in what world.' I though before commenting " Unfortunately i have to agree with you on this, In Karn there wasn't even one Holy Knight with exception of Vildrus."