Chapter 5 Ritas 2/2

Hendrickson POV

After taking out all bandits i turned around to spectate fight between Claus and Vildrus

*BOOM!! A sword meet sword and shockwave appeared as a reaction

*SISH ! Another clash of swords before they jumped away to get distance from each other by at least 10 meters.

"Try this!!" Shouted Vildrus before using his magic. " Wind Slash!" A Wind enveloped Vildrus sword before it was aimed at Claus and something akin to beams were thrown at Claus who dodged them by stepping aside.

"Oh, truly interesting tricks you have but. NOT ENOUGH!" Screamed Claus before pointing tip of his index finger of right hand at Vildrus, " Ray!" A beam of purple light exploded from Claus finger, hurling at Vildrus who wasn't prepared for it and had to block it with his sword.

"Tch"Vildrus was pushed back 6 meters by Ray before it magically dissipated . But he w

"This is my magic, Mana Control, allows me to control my mana to almost incredible level, i can envelop my body with it, create beams, weapons and so much i still haven't discovered!!" Shouted Claus in exaggeration  , before pointing his sword at Vildrus and shouting !" Ultra Ray!!" 

This time it wasn't small beam of purple light, but beam at least wide of 20 centimeters came hurling at Vildrus.

This time Vildrus was prepared ," Wind Barrier." A barrier made out of wind pressure alone. Barrier was not only able to push back Ultra Ray but also to re-direct it back at Claus.

"Fantastic abilities you possess, maybe you could join me?" Offered Claus just before it was hit by his own Ultra Ray, but instead of damaging him or anything similar it just dissipated before turning into mana and returning to Claus.

"No," Vildrus simply stated before  wind enveloped his body, hurling him at Claus at great speed. 

*CLASH! Swords meet again, this time Vildrus had advantage , and pushing Claus back. 

But he only pushed Claus by 4 meters before it came to a stop.

"Fool !" Shouted Claus before using his right hand  to place it in front of Vildrus face, and materializing purple Ball in it." EX Ray!"  Before he could fire his new attack his arm got cut off, by no one other than Hendrickson who appeared on his right side.

"You dropped your guard, fool." I said  slashing at Claus , but he dodged it in last nano-second. And jumping ten meters away from us.

"AGGH, you will pay for this ! You old bastard!! "  Screamed  Claus before pointing his sword at Hendrickson and Vildrus this time successfully using EX Ray, to say it was strong attack would be understatement, attack was 2 meters wide, and was destroying everything in it's path, created a literal trench but alas if Hendrickson and Vildrus dodged this attack Linda and Viktus would die , as carriage are behind them by 23 meters.

"Tch, i hoped this would  be my trump card." I though aloud , just before EX Ray could reach me , i activated one of the strongest if not strongest attack in my arsenal." Enchant Hellblaze."  I stated before my sword was enveloped in Dark Flames from demon world itself, before slashing with my sword at approaching  attack, mercilessly cutting it into two, but my attack didn't stop it continued, cutting everything in it's path, and arrogant Claus.

"AARGH!" It was last sound that escaped from Claus mouth, which was permanently shut ..

AN: This was first fight i wrote in long time ,i hope it was enough to introduce you to power system.

[Ding! Mission Completed!]

[Reward of 40,000 SP is added into User SP currency.]

A silence fell all over four still alive people, of which three are staring at Hendrickson with. Before it was broken by Vildrus.