The Pursuit

Shanna POV

As I was walking through the street late at night, because I was bored, I saw Iruka-sensei jumping around, looking panicked. I jumped up to him and asked what was wrong.

"Iruka-sensei, what's the matter?" I asked curiously.

"Naruto's stolen the Scroll of Sealing!" Iruka-sensei said, running off to find Naruto.

I decided to help him find Naruto. Naruto was my best friend, and I'm going to help him. I saw Mizuki-sensei running in a different direction, and again, my stomach churned like something bad was gonna happen. Where are you, Naruto?

Meanwhile...

"Ok, let's see here, first jutsu... The Multi-Shadow Clone Jutsu... Arghh!!! THIS IS MY WORST JUTSU!" Naruto yelled in frustration.

Back to Shanna...

Me and Iruka-sensei have been looking for Naruto, and we finally found him.

"Well, well, well, hehehehe, I finally found you, Naruto." Iruka said, with a tired but slightly angry look on his face.

Naruto chuckled, "Wow, your good sensei, you found me already, and I've only learned one jutsu."

Then I hit Naruto lightly on the head with my fist and started shaking him.

"YOU IDIOT! DO YOU REALIZE JUST HOW WORRIED I WAS!" I yelled, shaking him so hard I probably knocked out what little brains he had in that thick skull of his.

"Shanna, don't be mad because now I can graduate!" Naruto said excitedly.

I was confused, as only Iruka-sensei could make us graduate.

"All I had to do was get this scroll and learn a jutsu and show it to you, and then I can graduate." Naruto explained, as Iruka was confused as well.

"Who told you this?" Iruka asked. He looked just as confused as I was.

"Mizuki-sensei did!" Naruto exclaimed.

Iruka-sensei's eyes widened, and suddenly, he shoved me and Naruto out of the way. Several kunai hit Iruka, and Mizuki was standing in a tree.

"I'm surprised you found this place, Iruka. Naruto, give me the scroll." Mizuki said.

"W-wait, what's going on here?" Naruto said, confused.

"Naruto, do not let Mizuki get the scroll. It was sealed for a reason." Iruka said, pulling a kunai out of his leg. "Mizuki used you to get the scroll for himself."

"Naruto, Iruka is afraid of you because you have the scroll." Mizuki said.

Naruto looked at Iruka-sensei, very confused. I drew my dual swords and was ready to fight.

"I will tell you the truth, Naruto." Mizuki said.

Idiot Mizuki, don't tell him!" Iruka yelled, wincing from his hurt leg.

"After an incident 12 years ago, a rule was created, a rule everyone but you knows." Mizuki said.

"What rule?" Naruto asks.

I knew about the rule, Shinkami told it to me when I was younger. Naruto has the Nine-tails inside of him.

"Mizuki, don't!" Iruka yelled.

"The rule that no one can tell you that you're the demon fox, the nine tails that killed Iruka's parents and destroyed our village." Mizuki revealed. "Everyone has been deceiving you your whole life. Didn't you find it strange that everyone hated you?"

Naruto's eyes widened, and his chakra flew everywhere.

"Die Naruto!" Mizuki threw one of his giant shurikens at Naruto.

Naruto tried to crawl away, and I was too slow to get him out of the way.

"Naruto, get down!" Iruka yelled.

Naruto covered his head, and Iruka had taken the hit instead of Naruto. As Naruto and Iruka spoke, I tried to attack Mizuki, but he kicked me away. Naruto ran away, and Iruka called for him. I got up in a split second, as I wasn't gonna let a kick keep me down.

"I don't want either of you, I just want to kill Naruto and get the scroll."

"I won't... LET YOU!" Iruka yelled, throwing the shuriken at Mizuki.

Mizuki dodged and ran after Naruto. I went to check on Iruka-sensei, and I chased after the both of them.

"Naruto, all that Mizuki said was a lie. Give me the scroll before he comes back." Iruka said.

Naruto rammed into Iruka, and they both fell to the forest floor.

"How did you know, Naruto... How did you know that... it was me." Iruka said, transforming back into Mizuki.

Iruka chuckled and turned back into himself with a log.

"Because I am Iruka." He said.

I'm sorry for making the literal first episode three chapters. I won't do this again, I hope. Hopefully, you've enjoyed my book so far. Get ready for the insane battle between Mizuki and Naruto in the next chapter. Stay happy and healthy, my beautiful hatchlings.