Epilogue

Shanna POV

I can't believe it. I'm finally home after 7 years. As I was going back to my old room, I was suddenly tackled to the ground.

"Shanna, is that you!?" A voice squealed, and I immediately recognized her.

It was Madison, one of my friends. She had stayed close to me when my mom died, helping me grieve just as Shima did. I got up, dusting my clothes off.

"Yes, it's me, Madison," I said, flicking off a piece of rock caught on my sleeve.

"I'm so happy you're back! How was the outside world," She asked excitedly.

Madison will go out into the world once she's sixteen. She's the same age as me, so four years.

"You'll have to find out yourself," I said, winking.

"Aww, Shanna. You know I won't go out until I'm much older," She pouted, crossing her arms.

"And for good reason," I said to myself.

I got back to my room, and it had been changed. It had a more mature theme, but everything was still some shade of purple. I love purple. My stuffed animals were all gone except my teddy bear, which my mom gave me. I picked it up and hugged it.

"I'm home, Mom," I whispered to myself, all the memories replaying in my head.

I let out a sigh before grabbing some new clothes and taking a shower. After that, I went to bed, knowing that I had a lot of stuff to catch up on.

Hello my hatchlings, I hope you enjoyed this. I did change this chapter into an epilogue, as it felt better to show when Shanna got back to the Himuko Palace. I hope you enjoyed this book, and I look forward to writing its sequel. Stay happy and healthy, my beautiful hatchlings.