Chapter 1-Graduation

The photo above is Shadow. Most of this story will be told in Shanna's POV.

12 years ago, a large black dragon named Shadow attacked the Himuko clan. The Himuko Clan defended their home, and the father of Shanna sealed Shadow into his newborn daughter. The Twin Dragon Seal binds two souls together, and when one soul dies, the other dies as well. Her father then died afterward. This is different from Naruto's seal, as Kurama will still be alive if Naruto dies, but Shadow will die if Shanna dies. 5 years later, The Himuko Sibling mother died protecting Shanna from a centiscorpion attack. 7 long years later, Shanna is 12 and about to graduate the Ninja Academy...

Shanna POV

"SHANNA GET UP, YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE!" I hear my sister Shinkami, 26 years old, yell at me from downstairs.

I let out a groan and sit up in my bed. I looked at my alarm and realized what time it was. I yelled out a curse and nearly fell off my bed in an attempt to get up. I quickly get dressed and put my hair up. I grabbed a snack and ran out the door before my brother, Shinko, 16 years old, teased and laughed at me. As I was running, I saw Naruto getting chased by Iruka-sensei. Sorry Naruto, I would help, but I'll be late for class, I thought and continued running. I made it to class just before Naruto did and sat next to Hinata.

"Oh, come on, Iruka-sensei, it was just a prank." Naruto whined as he was dragged into the classroom.

"Now, because you made everyone wait and waste time, everyone is going to do a re-test on the Transformation Justu," Iruka-sensei said.

Everyone groaned and got into line. Sakura and Sasuke both turned into Iruka, and it was Naruto's turn.

"This is such a drag." Shikamaru said.

"You always ruin everything, Naruto." Ino said.

"Like I care." Naruto replied.

Naruto then used his Sexy Jutsu on Iruka, and boy, did it not go well. Naruto got yelled at, and I snickered. I transformed into Sasuke and started acting like him.

"I'm Sasuke Uchiha, and I don't care about anyone or anything. My hair looks like a duck is sitting on my head. Look at me. I'm a cocky ninja." I said, strutting around like a peacock.

Naruto started laughing, and all the girls yelled at me for insulting Sasuke. Sasuke looked very irritated, and I loved it. I also got yelled at by Iruka, but it was worth it. Naruto left after class with Iruka-sensei to clean off the hokage faces. I went home, trained with my siblings, ate dinner, took a shower, and went to bed.

《○~●🐉●~○》

It was the day of tha Graduation Exam. I got out of bed early and got ready. I ran as fast as I could to the Academy, where everyone was ready, except for Naruto. He was late yet again, but he was confident he would pass. My name was called, and Naruto wished me luck. Here goes nothing...

《○~●🐉●~○》

Everyone passed except for Naruto. I put my forehead protector around my forearm like Shikamaru so it doesn't get caught in my bangs. I heard people whispering about him, and it got on my nerves. I went over to comfort him, as he looked very depressed. I flexed my arm to show off my headband, and he was in awe, but he was also a bit saddened.

"It's okay, Naruto, you can have mine if you want." I said as I comforted Naruto at his swing.

"Oh really." He said mischievously and grabbed mine, running off with it.

"Hey, get back here!" I half yelled, half laughed as I chased him.

All of a sudden, we both ran into Mizuki-sensei. I slammed right into him and got knocked down. He helped me up and asked me a question

"Shanna, may I speak to Naruto privately?" He asked.

I nodded, and Mizuki took Naruto to talk to him about a scroll. I had a bad feeling about this...

First chapter. How was it? Oh God, I'm dying of embarrassment, and it's not even the second chapter. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my beautiful hatchlings, and I'll see you later.