Chapter 6-The Sand Village

(Bombastic side eye. Criminal offensive side eye. I'm just kidding. He looks awesome.)

Shinkami POV

As I was riding on Crystalline, my mother's dragon, I could hear Shanna's sighing from a mile away. I can understand why my sister is so homesick, but I had to move them for their safety.

Flashback...

I was having a dream, and a giant snake attacked the Leaf Village during the Chunin Exams. I got my siblings to safety, and I realized this was an attack on the Leaf Village by the Sand and Sound Village. The attack was thwarted, but Lord Hokage died. I woke up and knew I had to move my siblings...

Shanna POV

I let out a heavy sigh, and I heard Amethyst grumble underneath me. Amethyst, my crystal dragon, was not the one you wanted to irritate. She bucked slightly while in mid-air, causing me to panic and grab on to her. She started laughing.

"Haha, very funny, Amethyst." I said sarcastically.

We finally landed about a days trip from the Sand Village. We told our dragons to leave. Tsunami, my brother's dragon, let out a huff and left. She's always mad about something.

《○~●🐉●~○》

I hate sand. It gets everywhere, and I mean EVERYWHERE!

"Who decided, oh let's make a Village in the middle of the desert, everyone's gonna love that." I said sarcastically.

I heard my brother and sister laugh. I continued to make remarks all throughout the night.

"Why am I sleeping on sand? I have crystal powers for a reason," I said, creating a floating crystal bed.

My siblings did the same, and we went to sleep. More sand. IT NEVER STOPS! Why did we have to move here? I would've loved to go anywhere else, ANYWHERE ELSE! Unfortunately, my sister decided that living in a desert is soooo much fun. We finally approached the huge crack in the canyon. Sentries approached us, and let us through, and not gonna lie, this place is boring. There's no trees, no bushes to play hide and seek, and it's windy. Sand kept getting in my eyes, and I cursed whoever made this village. There were prickly cactus that weren't too pretty to look at, unless they had flowers. There was also a sandbox at the playground. THE ENTIRE WIND NATION IS A SANDBOX! We got to our new home, and let's just say I wasn't too impressed.

"WHY DO THE HOUSES LOOK LIKE GIANT CYLINDERS AND SPHERES!" I yelled, unimpressed by the lack of decoration and architectural design of the Sand Village.

Some buildings looked like mishappen objects. Its like they were termites or something. My brother and sister only laughed as we walked into the house. It was bare, and the furniture was covered in tarp. After hours of tireless work, we finally got most of the house decorated and cleaned up. Mainly the living room, dining room, bedrooms, and bathrooms. My siblings would do the storage room, basement, attic, and office room when I was at school. tomorrow. We all took showers and went to bed, being too tired to make dinner.

Hello, my hatchlings. It seems Shanna isn't too happy to have moved to the "boring" Sand Village. I hope you've enjoyed this chapter, and I'll see you in the next one. Stay happy and healthy, my beautiful hatchlings.