Chapter 7-The Sand Siblings

(They're so *sniffs* beautiful.)

Shanna POV

I woke up, and I was disappointed in the reality of my situation. I was in the Sand Village. It wasn't a dream. I lay there for a few minutes, thinking about what I should do with my life when my sister yelled at me to get to school.

"I'll definitely go if I even find it," I muttered under my breath.

I changed into my ninja clothes and wandered around, trying to figure out what the school even looked like. I finally found it after hours, though it was probably only 20 minutes. I entered the school and looked for the room I was supposed to go to.

"Now we have a student from the Leaf Village, and I expect you to treat her with respect." I heard someone say.

I let out a sigh as I walked in. This is gonna be SO much fun. Note the sarcasm.

"Hello, my name is Shanna Himuko, and it's my unfortunate pleasure to meet you all." I said.

"Now, now, settle down. Sit wherever you like." The teacher said.

I saw someone in the back corner of the seats. A redhead with a symbol on his head and the most judgemental look I've ever seen. What better way to annoy someone than to sit by them when they don't want you to. Am I right? I walked all the way up and set my books down beside the redhead.

"Sit next to me, and I'll kill you." He said.

"Then kill me," I replied as I sat so close to him, our arms touched.

He immediately moved as far away from me as he could. I chuckled and heard a few people whispering.

"Is she actually sitting next to Gaara?"

"Does she have a death wish?"

"She's got guts, I'll give her that."

"Name's Gaara, huh?" I replied, and he redhead glared at me.

"How'd you know?" Gaara said, his voice sounding irritated.

"Well, I mean, it's not so hard to figure out someone's name when THE WHOLE DAMN CLASSROOM IS TALKING ABOUT YOU!" I yelled.

"Silence!" The teacher yelled, and I went quiet, though I still muttered some not so nice words under my breath about Gaara. "You'll be put into your teams, and then you'll walk into another classroom and wait for your sensei to arrive."

Just like the Leaf Village, I guess this won't be so bad after all.

Boy, was I wrong.

"Shanna, you'll be with the Sand Siblings since everyone else has a 3-man team," the teacher said.

"Who the hell are the Sand Siblings?" I asked.

"Well, my little Leaf ninja, that would be us and Gaara." A male voice said.

I turned to my right to see a blonde girl with 4 pigtails and a boy with a puppet on his back and an outfit that completely covered him and had a hood with cat ears.

"Name's Kankuro, and that's my older sister Temari," He said, holding out his hand to shake.

"Name's Shanna, and don't call me little Leaf ninja ever again," I said, shaking his hand and then shaking Temari's.

I turned to give Gaara a handshake, and he looked at me with disgust and disappeared.

"What's his problem?" I said.

"Don't mind him. He's always like that. But anyway, why don't we go find our sensei?" Kankuro said.

For the record, I have no idea how the teams are chosen, so I'm doing it like the Leaf Village.

As I walked to the door, I purposely bumped into Gaara.

"Watch where your going." He said, irritated as I bumped into him on purpose.

"Oh I'm sorry, your so short, I didn't see you," I said, laughing as I walked into the classroom.

《○~●🐉●~○》

We got introduced to our sensei Baki, and I kinda liked him surprisingly. He's not too nice, but I don't care as long as he leaves me alone. He covers half his face and his head, so I often wonder if he's bald. I went home and told my siblings all about my first day and about Gaara.

"I've got some information on Gaara." My sister Shinkami said.

"Oh yes, blackmail. Spill the tea!" I said excitedly.

Shinkami chuckled. "Gaara is a jinchuriki just like you, Shanna. He holds the One-Tails in him." She said.

"Aww, man, now I HAVE to feel sorry for him." I whined, though I actually didn't feel sorry for him.

I went to bed, tired and bored out of my mind.

Hello, my hatchlings. Hope you've enjoyed the first encounter of Shanna with the Sand Siblings. Shanna is a bit sassy, so expect some funny moments between her and the Sand Siblings. I also plan on making Gaara a bit spicy as well, so Shanna and Gaara's arguments and insults to each other are gonna be fun to write. Stay happy and healthy, my beautiful hatchlings.