The Konoha Crush

Shanna POV

I felt a jolt of energy, and I woke up to people fighting everywhere and a weird barrier thing at the place where Gramps and the Kazekage were. Suddenly, I was grabbed by the collar of my shirt by Naruto, and he didn't look happy.

"What the hell is going on, Shanna!" He yelled at me.

I was confused. What was going on? "I don't know what's going on, I swear," I said.

"The Sand Village is attacking the Leaf!" Shikamaru yelled.

My eyes widened in shock. The Sand was attacking the Leaf. Since when? And why? Why didn't Temari or Kankuro tell me?

"They're what!?" I yelled back.

"No time to explain. We have to go after them and Sasuke," Shikamaru said.

I nodded and followed them. As we were running, I saw Kankuro covered in bugs. I broke off from Naruto and the others to check on him. I brushed all those chakra eating bugs off and sat him up.

"Shanna... What are you doing here?" He asked weakly.

"I should be asking you the same question," I hissed at him.

He looked away as I helped him stand up. "I'm sorry, Shanna. We should've told you, but Temari didn't want you to know," He said.

I sighed. "There's no point in arguing about it now. We need to find Gaara," I said.

"I'll rest here. You go ahead," He said.

I hesitated for a second before nodding and leaving. I soon found Gaara, but he wasn't Gaara. I mean, he was, but he wasn't. He was like, half sand thing. Oh wait, it's Shukaku, the One-Tails Shinkami told me about. He was fighting with Sasuke and Naruto, and Sakura was being strangled by a sand claw thing. I watched for a bit, wondering if I should do anything or leave it to Naruto. After a while of watching, Gaara turned into a giant Shukaku, and Naruto was encased in sand. Then Naruto summoned a huge toad. After a failed attack by them, I decided to step in. I created a large crystal that completely encased Shukaku.

"Shanna!?" Naruto yelled in surprise.

"Just go!" I yelled back.

As the giant toad leaped forward to attack, Shukaku turned his head towards me. Oh crap, I thought as he sent a giant air attack at me. The air attack hit me, sending me flying into a tree. My back and head hit the tree, and my ears exploded with a ringing noise. I could feel blood run down my neck and back, and my vision doubled and blurred. I tried to stand back up, but my body had other plans. I stumbled to my feet, but as soon as I got up, I fell back down and didn't get back up.

Hello, my beautiful hatchlings, I deeply apologize for not uploading. I've had volleyball practice and writer's block for a long time. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and I'll see you later. Stay happy and healthy, my beautiful hatchlings.