Characters Pt. 2-Dragons

Character Profile-Amethyst

Owner-Shanna Himuko

Size:
Amethyst is a large and powerful female crystal dragon, being a staggering 20 feet tall at the shoulder and a length of more than 35 feet from nose to tail. Take into account that most dragons are only 15 feet at the shoulder and only about 20 feet long. Her wingspan is about 50 feet, making flying effortless for her.

Description:
Amethyst is a beautiful, elegant, and serious dragon with purple scales that shine and shimmer like crystal. She has darker purple markings along her body and wings. She can shoot out a purple dust that, when ignited, turns into a fure crystal bomb.

Personality:
Amethyst's personality is described as being tough-love. She constantly scolds and berates anyone who does anything wrong, dragon or hunan. In the end, however, she is very caring but doesn't like to show it. She's also a big mother figure to Shanna.

Character Profile-Quicksilver

Owner-Shima Himuko

Size:
Quicksilver is a lean and agile dragon, with a sleek body that measures 25 feet from head to tail. Her wingspan is about 30 feet, allowing her to fly at great speeds. She stands at around 15 feet tall at the shoulder.

Description:
Quicksilver's scales shimmer like liquid metal in the light, and her eyes are a striking contrast, with one being a deep blue and the other a warm brown. Despite her size, Quicksilver is able to maneuver with ease and grace, making her a beautiful sight to witness. She is able to shoot from her mouth, a cloud of silver mist that shrouds her enemies, disorienting them and limiting their vision, allowing her to attack without being seen, making her a formidable enemy or ally in any battle.

Personality:
Much like her owner Shima, Quicksilver is a very passive and peaceful creature, wanting only to be at peace and enjoy others' company. However, if forced to fight, she is a formidable and almost undefeatable enemy and will wreak havoc on those who angered her. Other than that, she is more than happy to assist anyone or anything with their troubles, and many people look up to her.

Character Profile-Tsunami

Owner-Shinko Himuko

Description:
Tsunami is a majestic female water dragon with shimmering, iridescent scales that reflect the colors of the ocean. Her long, sinuous tail is used for balance and propulsion in the water, and her curved claws and sharp teeth make her a formidable predator.

Size:
Tsunami is a large dragon, measuring roughly almost 30 feet in length and standing approximately nearly 20 feet at the shoulder. Her impressive size and strength make her a force to be reckoned with, whether on land or in the water.

Personality:
Tsunami is an aggressive and defensive dragon who fiercely protects those she cares about. She is intelligent, cunning, and quick-witted, using her powerful jaws and claws to defend against any threats. She is unrelenting in her battle prowess and will wipe out any boat with her ability to summon tsunamis, hence the name. While she can be protective, she is also very loyal to her owner Shinko and his family and friends. Her ferocity makes her a feared opponent, but her loyalty and devotion make her a beloved companion to those she trusts.

Character Profile-Crystalline

Owner-Amy Himuko (previous) Shinkami Himuko (current)

Size:
Crystalline is the mother of Amethyst and the alpha of all the crystal dragons. She reaches a height of 30 feet at the shoulder and 40 feet long, considerably bigger than all other dragons, except for Shadow (but we're not gonna talk about him). She has a wingspan of 65 feet, which is bigger than her daughter's.

Description:
Crystalline's scale colors are like that of rose quartz, going from a pale pink to a darker hot pink. She also has small streaks of purple and blue in her scales, making her look like a real-life crystal. Her scales also make light bounce of them, causing them to shine really bright. Her wings also sport dark and light pink with small streaks of purple and blue.

Personality:
Crystalline is a very reserved, calm, and serious dragon. Having years of being an alpha, she knows how to settle disputes and put subordinates in their place. She is also patient enough to deal with stubborn dragons and people like Shanna.

Shanna:HEY I HEARD THAT!! AND IM NOT STUBBORN!!

*clears throat* Anyway, Crystalline is gentle and kind any other moment for the day and is always ready to give advice to the younger dragons and humans who need it.

How do you like my dragon OCS? It took forever to write this, *sighs*. But anyway, thank you so much, my beautiful hatchlings, for encouraging me to write this. Without you, I might never have had the courage to write this and still have my dignity. Oh wait, that's right, I never had any dignity to start with. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed and continue staying happy and healthy, my beautiful hatchlings.