Chapter 3-The Battle

(Yes, I'm going to be adding Gaara fanart to every chapter.)

Shanna POV

As Iruka and Mizuki talked, me and Naruto hid behind a tree with the scroll.

"Why bother saving that beast? He's  only gonna use it for his own good." Mizuki said.

"That is how beasts are..." Iruka started.

Naruto tensed up and was prepared to run again, but I stopped him.

"Just listen, Naruto." I whispered.

"But he's not a beast. He is Naruto Uzumaki of the Village Hidden in the Leaves." Iruka declared.

Naruto started crying, and I smiled slightly.

"You know, I wasn't going to kill you, but now I will!" Mizuki said, hurling his giant shuriken towards Iruka.

Naruto intercepted him, and I got in front of Iruka and drew my dual swords.

"If you ever lay a finger on my sensei, I'll kill you!" Naruto said, glaring at Mizuki.

"Me too, I won't allow you near Iruka-sensei, he's better than you!" I added, ready to kick that traitor's ass.

"Let's see what you've got, Nine-tailed Fox!" He yelled.

"Multi-Shadow Clone Jutsu!" Naruto said, and 1,000 clones of him appeared.

Mizuki, Iruka, and I were in shock and awe. Naruto's clones beat up Mizuki, and then it was finally over.

At the Hokage Tower...

The jonin of Konoha were panicking over Naruto, but then Hiruzen came out.

"There is no need to worry, Naruto will be back soon." Hiruzen said.

Back in the forest...

"I overdid it, didn't I?" Naruto said, chucking nervously.

I walked over to Naruto and threw an arm around his shoulders. "Damn Naruto, didn't know you could do that. That was amazing!"

Iruka smiled and called to Naruto. "Naruto, come here, I want to give you something."

Naruto ran over to Iruka, and a few moments later, Iruka told Naruto to open his eyes. I'm watching in excitement as Iruka congratulated Naruto on his graduation.

"And as a celebration, we are going to eat ramen tonight." Iruka declared.

Naruto tackled him, and Iruka told him to get off. I also ran and hugged Iruka-sensei, as I was glad he was okay. I'm not a ramen person, so I went home after all that. My siblings scolded me for getting into a fight and hurting myself, but they were glad I had defended my sensei. I was barely able to eat dinner and take a shower. I collapsed in my bed and fell asleep.

Hello, my beautiful hatchlings, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Again, I do apologize for making three chapters for the first episode. I'll try to keep the chapters longer if you want. Stay happy and healthy, my hatchlings.