Chapter 19-The End

Shanna POV

"What?" I said, unable to believe my ears.

"You're gonna turn 13 in a couple of months. You know you have to start specialized training at that age," He explained to me, and I was still bewildered.

I'm going home? After seven years? It almost feels unreal. I don't think I even remember the symbol of our clan anymore.

"And you'll get your tattoo as soon as you turn 16," He said, showing me his tattoo on his upper arm.

The symbol was a dragon wrapped around a sword.

I remembered how I always wanted to get the tattoo done all those years ago. I thought for a moment before giving my brother an answer.

"Yes, I'll go home," I said, and he smiled.

"Great! We'll leave in a few days," He said and left, probably to find our dragons.

I sighed. What am I gonna tell the Sand Siblings?

《○~●🐉●~○》

I've been stressing silently over the topic of telling them I'm leaving for the past few days. It was the final day before I would leave. Temari looked at me and noticed my worried face.

"Is something the matter?" She asked, concerned.

Kankuro and Gaara turned towards me, probably wondering what was going on. I sighed before explaining everything.

"I'm leaving today, back to my home," I admitted.

Kankuro's jaw dropped, Temari dropped the scroll in her hand, and Gaara looked slightly curious.

"What do you mean?" Kankuro asked. "The Sand Village is your home,"

"Well, my clan has a rule... and I'm almost the age where I have to go under specialized training that only my clan does," I explained as they listened.

"Will we ever see you again?" Kankuro asked, hopeful.

"Depends on my clan," I responded.

"Interesting," Baki-sensei said, and I jumped so bad my feet almost left the ground.

"How long have you been standing behind me?" I asked, turning around and putting my fists up.

"Long enough," He replied before pushing my fists down. "When do you leave?"

"Sunset," I replied bluntly.

He left, and I sighed, sitting back down. "Man, he's good at sneaking up on people," I muttered to myself.

Gaara got up and disappeared off to who knows where. "I'm leaving," was all he had said.

I also got up. "I have to prepare for my departure later," I said before teleporting away with my crystal.

《○~●🐉●~○》

It was sunset, and I was sad. While I was going back to my home and would maybe see Naruto, I'll miss Temari and Kankuro. And Gaara too. It was so much fun playing pranks on them. As Shinko and Shima arrived to leave with me, the Sand Siblings appeared with Baki-sensei.

"We needed to say goodbye first," Kankuro said. "We also dragged Gaara here,"

I smiled and gave each of them a hug, even Baki-sensei. I soon came to Gaara, and he looked at me with disgust. "Touch me, and I'll kill you," He said.

I gave him a hug, and he actually stayed for a moment before shoving me away with his sand and leaving.

"Well, that's as good as I'll get from Gaara," I said.

I bid the Sand Siblings and Baki-sensei farewell. I whistled, and Amethyst appeared. Baki, Kankuro, and Temari were utterly dumbfounded. I hopped onto Amethyst and flew away. Shinko and Shima soon joined me on Tsunami and Quicksilver. For some reason, I felt like my adventure with the Sand Siblings wasn't over, nor was my own...

Hello my hatchlings, I hope you enjoyed the book, I had so much fun writing it. I'll admit, I had a few parts I wanted to add in instead of others, but this'll do. I do apologize if the book seemed rushed. It was not intentional. Stay happy and healthy, my beautiful hatchlings.