Chapter 15-The Sealing

Shanna POV

Kakashi-sensei took me to this room with pillars and started writing these things on the ground. I'm glad the curse mark has reacted to my chakra, but unlike Sasuke, it didn't spread over my skin. I have a strong will, but I can't really use my chakra. Kakashi-sensei finished up and started sealing the Curse Mark. It was painful, but I pushed through it since I had to get ready for the finals in a month. After it was all done, I tried to get up, but Kakashi-sensei stopped me.

"Get some rest, I'll take you to your house and inform Shinko," He said.

I nodded and laid on the not so comfortable ground and tried to sleep, which was pretty easy, considering how tired I was.

《○~●🐉●~○》

I woke up in my bed, my neck still throbbing a little bit. I moved my head to the side, and I saw Shinko and Shinkami.

"How long have I been out?" I asked, slowly sitting up and rubbing my neck.

"A few days at least," Shinko responded.

"The Chunin Exams! I have to get to them!" I said, trying to get out of bed.

"Relax, finals are in a month, so you have time to recover," Shinkami said.

"Oh," I said and slowly laid back down. "So... Do you guys know about the Curse Mark?" I asked.

"Yeah," Shinko said curtly, and I could tell he wasn't happy about it.

"Oruchimaru knows better than to mess with a Himuko after what happened last time," Shinkami said.

"Last time, Oruchimaru tried to attack an adult Himuko but got beat into a pulp by them. I suppose since you're younger, he thought he could take you on," She explained.

He was right, I thought. I sighed before swinging my legs over the side of the bed and tentatively standing up. I got dizzy for a moment before I was able to stand properly.

"Time for food," I mumbled before padding barefooted to the kitchen.

I opened the fridge and got some food to make a sandwich. I wasn't really hungry, so it was just a ham sandwich. After I ate my sandwich, my siblings had me go back to bed since they wanted me to recover and not train.

《○~●🐉●~○》

Temari and Kankuro visit me sometimes and fill me in on how Gaara is doing and all that. I miss Baki-sensei cause he's the best. He's only ever visited a few times in the past few weeks, but he's a busy man, and I respect that. I've been doing some low intensity training. Hallelujah. My siblings always plow me into the ground during our training sessions. They don't let me create my crystal as much, which sucks a little bit, as I like to make little figurines. Honestly, I was getting kind of bored of just laying around all day. But at least I could finish one of the books I've been reading.

《○~●🐉●~○》

It was the night before the finals for the Chunin Exams, and I was a little nervous. I was going up against Dosu, a guy with sound attacks. Hopefully, I can do well and make my siblings proud. Don't worry, Mom, I got this, I thought to myself. I went to bed, but not before checking all my gear and making sure that I had everything for tomorrow. But for some strange reason, I had this bad feeling, like something awful was gonna happen. I knew to trust in my instincts, as they helped me out quite a few times. I could only hope that whatever was coming wasn't too bad.

Hello my hatchlings, how are you all? I've been re-editing a few chapters because, yes. Dosu will be kept alive since Shanna needs an opponent to fight. Sorry, Gaara, but you'll have to find someone else to brutally murder. Anyway, stay happy and healthy, my beautiful hatchlings.