Chapter 11-The Written Exam

(I-I don't know how I feel about this)

Shanna POV

Crap, we've been scattered out so that we don't tell each other the answers. Oh well, they would've held me back anyway.

"There are 10 questions. Each question is two points. You have 10 points to start with, and if you're caught cheating, 2 points are taken off. If you're caught cheating 5 times, you're disqualified," Ibiki explained.

So it's an Intel gathering test, eh? Easy. I'll be the Intel, and my teammates can get the answers from me.

"You have an hour, begin!" He yelled.

I started powering through these questions. Hard, hah, I think you mean amateur, causing that's what these questions are.

《○~●🐉●~○》

Finally, all finished. I slammed my hand on the table, startling everyone.

"ALL FINISHED!" I yelled, and everyone stared at me, wide-eyed.

I skipped down to Ibiki and handed him my completed paper.

"All finished Ibiki-san," I chirped, handing him the paper.

He took it, surprised.

Ibiki POV

They're all correct. Every single one. These are Chunin-level questions.

"Can I take a nap? There's 20 minutes left," She asked, yawning.

I snapped out of my trance and looked at the young genin.

"Uhm, sure," I said.

Shanna POV

Yay, I get to take a nap. I walked to my desk, and I created a crystal copy of my exam paper for Kankuro, Temari, and Gaara. I then put my head on the table and slept.

《○~●🐉●~○》

When I woke up, the entire room was empty. I snapped my head up, rubbed my eyes, and looked around. Suddenly, a large hand slammed the table in front of me. I jumped and looked up and saw Ibiki.

"Have a nice nap, Shanna?" He asked, chuckling.

"I'm sorry, did I miss the second part of the exam?" I asked.

"No," He said, still chuckling. "You have a while until the next part begins,"

"Okay, thanks," I said, getting up and leaving to find my team.

I arrived outside, and I squinted my eyes. How long have I been out, I thought to myself. I saw Kankuro, and he was laughing.

"You've been out for a few hours," Kankuro said, stopping his laughter.

I chuckled and yawned. Soon enough, we were called to our gates, and the second part of the Chunin Exams was about to begin.

Hello, my hatchlings, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. It was really fun writing how Shanna fell asleep during the first part of the exam. Shanna is going to have a hard time in the Forest of Death due to her trauma when she was five. Anyway, stay happy and healthy, my beautiful hatchlings.