Annoyance

For this chapter, we will be experiencing all the drama and chaos that unfold with Shanna and the Sand Siblings until the Chunin Exams.

Shanna POV

I woke up today and chose violence. Get ready, Gaara, because you're gonna wish you were dead once you feel the full power of just how annoying I can be.

《○~●🐉●~○》

"You know, maybe I should call you Sand Boy because of your sand," I said to Gaara as we were on our mission.

He glared at and shot some sand in my direction. I dodged and continued to annoy him until I moved onto Kankuro.

"Oh, your nickname should be Cat Man because you have adorable little cat ears on your hood," I told Kankuro while moving backward.

He chuckled, but I could tell I was getting under his skin. I went over to Temari, but I'm not gonna annoy her, as she is the only one who's actually my friend.

"Temari, do your siblings always act like this? How do you tolerate it?" I asked, and both Kankuro and Gaara glared at me once more.

She shrugged, and I went back to my position. I swear, it's like Gaara's face is set in a permanent scowl. Did someone cyrofreeze his face or something?

"Hey Baki-sensei, are you bald? If not, why do you cover your head and face? Are you embarrassed to admit it?" I asked Baki.

He gave me a side eyed glare before telling me to get back to my spot. Man, Sand Ninja, am I right? It's so fun though to annoy them.

《○~●🐉●~○》

Shinkami POV

I have been at the Sand Village for a few weeks to make sure my siblings are doing well before I go back to the Leaf Village. The clan needs me, and so I need to be near the Himuko Palace before anything goes wrong. As I was walking to my sister's bedroom to wake her up and tell her the news, guess what I found? Gaara, trying to crush her with his sand. I didn't appreciate this, and so I used my own crystal to stop him.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" I growled at the boy.

"She's annoying, so I'm getting rid of her," Gaara said simply as he tried to maneuver his sand around my crystal.

"She's my sister, so you're not gonna kill her." I said as I blasted him out of the window with my crystal.

"Sis, who was that?" Shanna asked as she woke up.

"No one important, Shanna, though I have to tell you something," I said as she sat up.

"I have to go back to the Leaf Village so that I can watch over our clan." I said somberly.

"Oh," Shanna said, her voice saddening.

"Don't worry, I'll write letters and tell you how Naruto and your friends are doing," I said, trying to cheer her up, and it worked.

"Really!?!" Shanna said, jumping up and down on the bed.

I chuckled and sat her back down. "Yes, but now I'm going. Shinko already knows, so don't worry." I said, hugging my sister and tucking her back in.

As I left, I could tell my sister would miss me, but it wouldn't be long before I met her again.

《○~●🐉●~○》

Shanna POV

You have no idea how fun it is to play pranks on Gaara. He never expects it, and it's hilarious when he falls for my pranks.

One day, I sat on a roof with a bucket of water for HOURS, waiting for Gaara. I know Naruto has really influenced me, and that is why I decided to do this. When Gaara walked in the doorway, I dropped the bucket of water. He put his sand up, but when the water hit it, it turned into a pile of wet useless sand. I even got Gaara's hair wet, and some of his sand armor dropped off his face. I quickly ran away, laughing.

"Guess your sand doesn't go so well with water, does it Gaara?" I said while running away before he could kill me.

I could see the look of absolute anger on his face as he turned and walked inside. I'm so dead when I go to sleep tonight, and my sister isn't here to protect me. Hopefully, my brother does.

Narrator POV

As Shanna continued to annoy and play pranks on the Sand Siblings, they finally got used to all the racket that Shanna made, and Kankuro and Temari even joined in once. Gaara was the only one who didn't get used to it, as he was the center of all the annoying things Shanna did. She loved to torment him, knowing that he was the one who got irritated the most. Soon enough, it would be time for the Chunin Exams, and Shanna had no idea about what was to come.

Hello, my hatchlings. I do apologize if this wasn't the most interesting chapter, but I promise, the next few about the Chunin Exams will be
I will try my best to make it as action-packed as possible, though I'm not the best at writing battles or tense moments. Anyway, I hope you've enjoyed it. As always, stay happy and healthy, my beautiful hatchlings.