Chapter 10-The First Encounter

(He's such a cutie as a kid)

Shanna POV

I woke up, and my brother told me a week from now that the Chunin Exams would begin. I met up with Temari and Kankuro, but then, as we were walking, Konohamaru slammed into Kankuro, and he fell.

"That hurt," Kankuro said to him, and he picked up Konohamaru. "Let's play a little game with them."

"Give him back!" Naruto yelled, but then he fell back.

"I hate runts anyway," Kankuro said. "Makes me wanna break them,"

Suddenly, a rock hit Kankuro's hand, and he dropped Konohamaru.

"You should get out of here," Sasuke said, crushing a rock.

I rolled my eyes. What a show off, I thought to myself. Konohamaru ran and hid behind Naruto.

"You're one of those smart aleck runts I hate the most," Kankuro said, unraveling his puppet

"Kankuro, stop that," Gaara said, and everyone but me looked at the tree. "You're an embarrassment to our village."

"Says the one who looks like a walking sleep deprived nightmare," I muttered under my breath.

"G-Gaara, listen, t-they started it," Kankuro tried to explain.

"Shut up," was Gaara's reply. "I'm sorry for them,"

As the four of us started to walk away, Sasuke dropped down.

"You, with the gourd, what's your name," He said.

"I'm Gaara of the desert, I'm also interested in you," He replied.

"I'm Sasuke, Sasuke Uchiha," Sasuke said.

"Guess what? No one cares," I remarked, laughing.

I left, bored of the interaction. Man, a whole week? I can't wait that long, I thought to myself. Soon enough, the Sand Siblings joined me.

"Kankuro, that was uncalled for, and you know it," I scolded him for almost hurting Konohamaru.

"Shanna, be quiet. I don't want to hear about this again," Gaara said, clearly over the whole encounter.

"Why not? You seemed SOOO interested in Sasuke. Why don't you go hang out with him?" I said, pushing Gaara's buttons.

Gaara sand shot towards me, and I blocked it with my crystal.

"You're gonna have to try harder than that to kill me, Gaara," I said, laughing as I teleported away using my crystal.

I got to my brother's house and told him about everything.

"Hmm, that does sound a bit intense," He said.

I went back to the place I was staying at and went to sleep, thinking about the Chunin Exams.

《○~●🐉●~○》

It was the day of the Chunin Exams. I quickly got ready and joined my team. We got to the location and quickly entered the room. I decided to take a nap, because why not. I soon woke up to Naruto yelling about how he wasn't going to lose to any of us. I chuckled. Oh Naruto, how naive you are, I thought to myself.

"Isn't that the kid from before," Kankuro said.

Suddenly, the three shinobi from the sound ran towards Kabuto. I quickly used my crystal and intervened.

"We're not supposed to be fighting, idiots," I said, as their sound attack shattered my crystal.

"Enough you degenerates!" A loud male voice boomed. "I'm Ibiki Morino, your proctor for the first test of the Chunin Exam.

I steeled myself and took a deep breath. Okay, Shanna, you've got this, I thought to myself.

Hello my hatchlings. The Chunin Exams are about to start! How exciting! How do you think it'll go? Anyway, stay happy and healthy, my beautiful hatchlings.