My marriage

A black suv stop in remote hilly area in middle of night.
Parth stepped down from car taking off his sherwani coat he securely puts it on back seat and stretch a bit now in sando inner and lower he take a deep breath before opening car trunk and pulling out an unconscious tied up man .

He drop the man on ground by which man get his conscious back he struggles to untie himself .

Parth took out a knife and untie him

The guy ask him 'who are you and where am I?'
he find himself only in his underwear where is his armani coat pant !

Parth go back towards the car taking out a sword and a butcher's knife he reply ' good evening Mr. Sanga it's really a pleasure to meet one of the finest sword fighter in person but sadly this will be your final interaction with anyone cause i got a project to kill you ' . Saying so he walk back towards Mr. Sanga(the man) handed him his sword .

Mr.Sanga smile at him taking his sword he say 'oh so you must that assassin jeetu warned me about tell me are you sent by those rats industrialists or by Rishab's gang?'

Parth return a small smile and say 'sorry due to company's policies I'm not able to reveal our client's details but you can guess in the remaining time you have' .

Sanga laughed hard listening him ' remaining time ! oh kiddo so you are so sure you'll be able to complete your project to kill me haha don't fool yourself around kid you are standing in front country's one of the finest sword fighting I know I'm indulge in underworld but i take sword fighting very seriously cannot say about me but tonight you'll not be able to return home in single piece' .

He warned him showing off his sword ' and the worst mistake you did that you bring my favourite sword here handing it to me with this weapon I'll kill you in minutes tell me how you gonna defend yourself before this ?'

Parth show him butcher's knife say 'i buy it last week from local butcher's shop let's see how far i can go with it shall we '

Sanga nods taking position and let Parth attack first.

Fight is started where both attack each other trying to kill one-other no one is ready to give up both dodging attacks of each other they fight
Sanga with swift move chop away Parth's knife pointing sword in front of his neck .

Parth praised his skills ' you truly are gifted sword fighter I'm impressed'

Sanga smirked say 'you are no less yourself i thought you'll be on your knees in minute or two but you give tough fight that showed your never giving up spirit I'm impressed with you '

Parth again took his butcher's knife to attack but this time sanga cut off his hand quickly while parth wince in pain sanga attack on his neck chopping his head off and blood is everywhere....

Parth imagine sanga's next move in head while praising him and he understood he won't win in front of him so he ask 'can i change my weapon just to try my luck !'

Sanga remove his sword nodding with proud smile 'sure but it won't help as no weapon will stand in front my Ruby(sword) and the twenty years of practice i----

Gun shots be heard as parth shot him sanga dropped on ground covered in blood say 'you bastard'

Parth say 'sorry I'm in hurry it's my marriage today'...