Akira..

Continuing from previous part:-

(Small summary of story so far :-
Parth a trained assassin who got the assignment to k*ll Akira but he couldn't do it because of some past relation with her. He start to keep an eye on her to make sure her safety but she surprised him when she asked him to be her boyfriend! Soon she introduced him to her 'supposed' family and they got married. He didn't tell her about his feelings for her nor the work he do but he planning to tell her and ask the most important question on his mind from past 1 year that why she suddenly choose him?)

As Parth arrived in this new country he look around to find a taxi so that he can reach his destination. Heading towards his target's destination in taxi is the level for freshers in their business and not the pro like him in fact a luxury car is arranged for him by officials(his business people) but he decline it and decided to hire a taxi which has 2 benefits first he can maintain a low profile because of that very few people can doubt on him after the work is done and second locals knows more about the place and its secrets in comparison to these corporate people so he can get a easy way out from here after work completion.

He hired a taxi and just as he expected driver is very talkative telling him many things about the place soon he reached the destination which is a posh hotel where he is to k*ll some upcoming HM candidate of this country which needs to be placed in coffin so Parth existed the taxi payed driver while driver ask him what exactly he do to get the fortune to be staying in this vvip hotel?

Parth told him that he is here on some hotel management course as he got job here on contract basis. Driver seems to by this excuse and now Parth head towards his room which is a lavish suite he had all information of his target and he is waiting for evening so that he can complete his work while checking his phone he got massage from Akira and a small smile come on his lips.

He open her message in which she asking  'when you are coming back?'  this is her usual question whenever he came for mission as she didn't know what he actually do and believe he is on some event management tour.

He reply  'soon take care of yourself' and received a 'hmm'  in reply.

This is their routine talking like strangers from past 1 year of marriage.,  is not like they never tried to initiate a proper conversation but every time something come up in between and left them again in awkward situation.

He remember the first time he mat her she was around 14.

(Past :- first meeting of Parth and Akira💕)

Parth (age 18) tied up his target on chair under the ceiling fan so that in minute or two he can push away the chair on which he is standing and k*ll him and scene appears to be a s*cide and not a m*rder scene.,  he is ready to complete his work when his filthy target said  "listen I can give you lots of cash it's in my locker just take it and leave me i promise i won't come after you just let me live" .

Hearing this ****** pleading gave so much satisfaction to Parth but he knew he is not trust worthy so he replied  "it's a true saying seeing de*th even a monster beg for forgiveness but hard luck I'm not known for leaving my work incomplete you know it's not good for my reputation so bye-bye rest in peace which you didn't deserve but i don't know what to say right now"  he is about to push the chair away while his target kept shaking and begging for him to stop but.. but he hear the front door opening sound which is odd as he locked the door from inside. means this ****** daughter must be back from school as only she has extra keys of this house.

Parth hide himself for a moment as he is planning when this idiot's daughter come in and see him tied up Parth quickly put her on g*npoint and complete his assignment then deal with her afterwards plain and simple.

He quickly cover his face and ready with g*n watching her enter in house.,  she heard her father's muffled shouts as she go towards the area her father is being tied up she is shocked(maybe) and slowly removed the tape from her father's mouth and just then Parth placed g*n behind her head saying  "if you try to save him or scream for help I'll k*ll you too"

She is a 14 year old girl in her school uniform who is scared of all this(maybe) .  Her father told her kind of angrily  "call someone for help help me"

But Parth repeat his words  "you move a inch and I shot you in head" expecting her to cry bitterly but she said  "don't worry I'm not going to d*e today" .

Saying this she herself pushed the chair on which her father is tied up and watch him struggle for oxygen leaving Parth shocked as she turn to him with a small smile on her face but some tears shining in her eyes.

Parth look at this innocent looking girl and he fell in love with this mysterious girl named Akira.....

It's funny after knowing many things about her she is still a mystery for him well just like he is for her but hopefully at the end of this week they both got to understand each other perfectly.

Hopefully 🤞🤞

Please read +comment + vote +share with others 🩷☺️

And also Akira's father was a corrupt man who tortured her mom and her while he was alive so she didn't try to save him and soon many things open in story so please support this one and don't report this story 😊👍