WHAT WAS KILLUA DOING?

Killua was sitting on the toilet. His arms, legs and neck were covered with pads. There were also two tampons stuck up his nose. There were also period cups suctioned to his cheeks. There were wrappers ALL OVER the floor. You look down, then look at Killua. He looks back at you with the "What the hell is going on" eyes, he is speechless. You just stand there for a few seconds, your face is red like a hot cheeto. Then you suddenly burst out laughing. You did not expect to see Killua with a bunch of period products when you come home. You fell to the floor laughing, you were trying to speak but you couldn't because of you hard you were laughing. When you calm down, you instantly say "don't take them off yet- I'll be back!" Killua was still very embarrased and speechless that he couldn't even think properly.

You run downstairs and grab your phone to record it. When you go back upstairs with your phone, Killua is still frozen with his face burning red. You start to record him but after sometime Killua yells "BAKA- I CAN EXPLAIN! " "Maybe if you stop blushing-" you tell him in a teasing way. Killua snatches your phone. You try to snatch it back but that leads to you both play fighting. You roll on top of eachother until you yank a pad off of his leg. Killua Jumps up while holding his leg. "OW THAT HURT!" Killua yells while jumping on his other leg. "Well good luck taking all the other pads on you off :)" you say while you smirk a little. That leads to Killua jumping on you and you two continue to play fight.