Things Are Gonna Get Chaotic Soon...

Your phone was recording the whole play fight except the camera was facing the floor so it only recorded the sounds such as the laughing, the little screams here and there, and some out of context moans that Killua was making 😳📸 (remember that he has tampons in his nose to his voice is a bit distorted). After a minute or two of fighting, you two stopped to take a breath. You both were sitting on the ground a little bit sweaty and breathing hard. After a few seconds, you grab your phone to stop that crazy recording. Now Killua isn't as embarrassed as he was when you fist saw him but instead he was laughing with you as you were taking pictures of him on your phone.

Now you put your phone away and face Killua. "Now, why do you have my stuff all over your body?" You try to give him a serious look but it's very hard since you're trying not to laugh. Killua face then turned into a nervous, unsure look. "Uhh.... Ah.... G-Gon dared me to!" Killua says as he tries to say in a serious way. "Wait, and when did Gon get in my house?" You ask him since you know he's obviously lying. "He's not in the house, baka!.. I contacted him on my phone!" Killua tells you with the same nervous face, he then rubs the back of his head. You immediately run downstairs to grab his little Beatle 07 phone.