Fighting For His Phone

You unlock Killua's phone since he gave you his password once. "HEY! Give me my phone back!! I didn't say you could get it!" Killua says as he tries to grab his phone back. That leads you running out of the bathroom and he starts to chase you. You instantly knew it was a bad idea to run since Killua is able to easily outrun you. "Whoops..." You say under your breath as you turn your head around to see him right behind you. He suddenly jumps on you causing you to tumble down the stairs with Killua right on top of you and one of the pads that was on his arms sticks to you. After the fall, you are laying on the floor with Killua's phone in your hand. Killua immediately rips the pad on your arm off and takes the phone from you. "Thank you~" he says as he gives you these beautiful shiny eyes. You lay on the floor, flustered because of the look Killua gives you before running away to put his phone back. After you shake it off, you get right back up and look for Killua since you know he's hiding his phone somewhere..

After some looking You see a period cup on the floor meaning that Killua was nearby, you then look to your left and see Killua running towards you. "There you go, you don't have access to my phone now." He tells you after he hid his phone somewhere. You immediately know where he hid it since he always hides  it in the same place. After some climbing on the furniture, you sneakily grab his phone and look back to see if Killua was there. He wasn't anywhere nearby, he went back upstairs thinking you were gonna keep chasing him. You run to the bathroom to check his phone.