Chapter 5

Porsche’s Pov

I woke up to find myself in a different room, I looked at myself and was naked and that throbbing pain in my abdomen. I then saw Kinn sitting on the edge of the bed and realized what had happened. I wanted to cry so bad but didn’t wanted to give this bastard the satisfaction so without even listening to him, I covered myself and forced myself to sleep.

Kim’s Pov

I came home today and I was looking around, but then I heard a voice I stopped what I was doing “Looks like it’s going to rain today. Looks like it must be an important errand.” My father spoke as he sat down. “I just wondering why you assigned Big to me.” I asked. “Big was injured so I assigned a new bodyguard to Kinn.” “What is he an ex-soldier or something?” I asked him. “No. He is a bartender, he is skilled.” My father replied. “That’s weird. Normally you take in more professional people.” I said. “why? Are you interested now?” He asked. “I am more interested in what you’re thinking.” I said but papa didn’t say anything and just stared at me. “I’ll get going” I said getting up. “Won’t you stay for dinner?” Father asked. “Nope. I am out of here.”
I was standing near the carp pond thinking whether or not my plan was the right thing to do but then P'Tankhun came and started talking and asked me if I was stayed over, to which my reply was negative. After he left I decided to call Porchay anyway. I dialed his number that I had found out and waited for him to pick it up but instead Parinya picked up the call.

Otp
Pri - hello?
Kim - uh hi. It's K- Wik here. Can I talk to Porchay?
Pri - oh hi . Yeah sure one minute.
" oiiiii Chay, Wik's on the call." She shouted on the other side. "Why did you touch my phone? " Chay shouted back. " Here take your damn phone. Am off" Parinya shouted.
Porchay- sorry about that! Is this really you Wik?
Kim - uh yeah, it's kk. Do you still need a guitar tutor?
Porchay - yeah I do.
Kim - good then. Tomorrow 5:30 sharp at the address I give you. I'll send someone to pick you up. Send me your adress.
Porchay- OH MY GOD!!  Really?? Thank you much, P'Wik.
Kim - of course. Bye.

I cut the call and then immediately called Big.
Kim - hello? I want the people guarding that house 308 in 34 street, to be more alert tomorrow. Understood?
Big - yes khun

She was going to be home alone tomorrow. I can't risk her safety.

Porsche’s Pov

Kinn punished me even when it wasn’t even my fault. I got drugged! I got taken advantage of and this bastard had the guts to punish. I had all scars on my chest after that bloody punishment. I came back to my room and looked into the mirror and felt bad for myself for the first time. I started crying thinking about how Pri would sit scolding me but would still treat me. I then started thinking about last night. This was very stressful so I brought out a cigarette and took a puff. Pete walked in and asked me if I was ok. “You look like rubbish, man” I didn’t say anything and then he started taking Kinn’s side. I wish I could tell him. “ the first time is always worst” he said with a serious face. “It has happened to you before.” “Mmm. Khun Tankhun did it to me.” “shoot” “That one time he made me do chair squats for days” he said dramatically. He is talking about the punishment. I don’t care about that stupid punishment because what Kinn did to me was worse. That hurt more. Pete asked me if it was something else to which I denied saying it was nothing just the punishment’s effect. He then told me about Tankhun inviting me to Yok’s place for a party and I said I will have to ask Kinn. So I went to him.

“Khun Tankhun invited me to Yok’s. If am not allowed I won’t go.” I said. He put his glass down and asked “Is that all?” . He then said “ if it’s a trivial matters like this. Then you don’t have to ask.” He said. I waited for a few seconds for him to say something more bt he didn’t say anything so I started moving out and then I saw a guy entering. He was was Kinn’s hook up. So this is it, huh? It was nothing. I was stupid to think it meant something.