Chapter 11

Pete’s pov

Vegas had tied me to a pole and was enjoying torturing me. I had asked him to just kill me but he said watching me get tortured was more fun. He was going to torture me again but got interrupted by his father. His father hit him hard while asking what he was doing. His father shouted on him for disobeying him and ordered him to shift to the safe house because he was on the main family blacklist. After his father left he looked upto me but I just smiled at him. Vegas told me I was going with and further decided to Message Khun Kinn about how everything was settled and now I was going to see my grandma for a while. He then proceeded to call my grandmother and told her that he was my friend and we were going on a vacation, he also asked her to lie to Khun Kinn about my whereabouts. He made me talk to her and I had to go along with the lie he made up otherwise god knows what he would do to her. Even after reaching the safehouse he didn’t stop torturing me. I later tried to run away but Vegas caught me and tasered me and when I woke up I was met with Vegas trying to feed me medicine, mouth to mouth! We then sat and just talked how both our fathers were almost the same, how we both were unappreciated by them and always felt the need to prove ourselves.

Kinn’s pov

Something felt off about Pete’s message so I called his grandmother to check on him and she told that he was fine with her. I felt at a bit ease after talking to her.
the next day I called a family meeting to talk about Porsche. I told my father and brother that I would let Porsche resign. My father asked me what my problem with him was -
“Getting worried all of a sudden. Or he's trying to betray us? Right, or does he get on your nerves? Or did he make another mistake? Or do you hate him? Right, but why would that matter? Or does he stink? Or he's afraid of dying in all of a sudden? Yeah, what is it, Kinn? Huh?” my brother questioned. 
“I…I love him. That's all.” I stated standing up from my seat. Tankhun looked at me shocked for a moment but soon started hitting me while teasing me. Tankhun said papa would be totally fine with it, but instead of answering papa asked me to call Porsche.
Porsche came in and sat, he looked intimidated.
{“This is so lit. A mafia shouts in the meeting room, I'm in love with my bodyguard" Pol sang. “Hey, worry about your friend first. See. We don't know what'll happen to him.” Arm told him as they along with few other bodyguards peeked into the room.}
“Kinn said he loves you, correct?” Papa asked Porsche. “Yes, sir.” Porsche said
“And you? Do you love him?” Papa asked him. he looked around him and I almost felt like he was going to say no because of how scared he looked but he told them he loved me to which made me smile.

{“Whoa, shoot! And that bodyguard announces in the meeting room, my heart belongs to my boss only” Pol said dramatically.}
Papa then said that there was no rule that said what we were doing was wrong but this could be an obstacle for us.

{“Daddy doesn't like it. Daddy wants a breakup.” Arm said looking concerned}
“But I'll let you and your brother stay here,as Kinn's boyfriend.” Papa said and for a minute everyone froze but when we digested the fact we all broke into big smiles.
“Yeah! Woohoo!!!” the other bodyguards shouted bursting into the room. Were they eavesdropping the whole time?

Later on Porsche showed me his “Handpicked” Bodygaurd candidates for me and these candidates were well…. Interesting I guess.

My friends woke us up and we then went to Yok’s bar to celebrate and they made me confess about my love for Porsche. I asked my friends what to get Porsche for his birthday and my friends were of no help.

I ended up taking him for a helicopter ride of the city and well things got out of hand and yeah I enjoyed the *Turbulence*

Kim’s pov
[Car accident. Two rich deaths the folder is erased. Someone is trying to cover it up]
[Witnesses disappear mysteriously at the scene. Witnesses overturn their testimony in court The case was withdrawn due to insufficient evidence With the disappearance of the gunman, the case was also silent]
[Boss from the Branch]