Chapter 13

Third person's pov

"Are you sure that you're okay now?"Kinn asked Porsche as they stood on the main family's lawn. Porsche just hummed in response while Kinn continued to speak further. "Papa must be very happy to know that we're back." He said getting hold of Porsche's hands. They then went and met Kinn's papa. Porsche wasn't really happy to be back, what his so-called uncle had told him was 'The freaking main family cannot be trusted, not even one member.' And this was all he could think about.

Later that day

Porsche stood near the training area smoking when Kinn came and took the half burnt bud away. He then asked him what was bothering him "Well I - I have something-" He started but got interrupted when Kinn got called. Kinn went to meet his father and after he came back Porsche sat down with him and asked him "What did you talk to Papa about?" "Nothing. Just general work stuff." He said sounding tired. "How about you? What did you want to say earlier?" he asked me diverting the topic. "General work stuff. Nothing much." Porsche answered and Kinn just simply nodded. "I'll go shower." Porsche said after a few seconds of awkward silence.

There was this awkward tension between Kinn and Porsche today and they were not at all getting time to talk and when they did, Kinn couldn't tell him anything.

The next morning

Tankhun saying he had a bad dream, so Kinn asked him what it was about. "I already checked. Pete didn't go home. Why are all suddenly become stupid?" Tankhun questioned, looking worried and frustrated. Whatever he said was shocking, if Pete isn't at his home then.....

"What?" Porsche asked. "Darn the last mission. Pete was sent into the minor family's house. The freaking minor family's house! Do you think a guy like Pete wouldn't come back and report himself directly to you? Why are you all being like this? If something happened to Pete.... You and you. I'll never forgive you all." Tankhun burst out and then started crying. Kinn looked at Porsche and saw him already looking at him with the same expression as his , worried.

On the other hand

Vegas was in the kitchen cooking for Pete with the help of a cooking tutorial on Youtube. Last time Vegas gave him food he complained about it not being enough spicy, so he wanted to make sure it was to Pete's preference this time. He was done preparing it and was heading towards the room when he saw his papa walk in. "What the heck do you think you're doing?" His father asked. He then stood infront of Vegas and furiously looked at me and then at the plate in his hand and then slapped the plate out of his hand. "The main family is about to cut my head off." Papa shouted. "What do want me to do, papa?" Vegas questioned him. "You're just as stupid as your mother! You shouldn't be my son." Vegas's father said furiously and then left. "And you think I wanted to be your son?" Vegas asked him which made his father stop on his way out. He then turned around and slapped Vegas. Vegas then took out my frustration on the things around him.

Vegas then went and sat down beside Pete and his first question was what had happened to my face. Vegas just told him to leave it alone. "Is this the way you're supposed to be living? Give yourself up to the main family. Mr. Korn is not cruel." Pete said. "Isn't my freaking life like this because of them?" Vegas questioned him. "It's upto you Vegas. It's your choice." Pete said looking directly into Vegas's eyes. I don't know what got into Vegas that he grabbed his neck with both his hands and said "Don't you ever think that just we had sex so, you could say anything. Anyhow you're just my pet." Vegas said pushing him. "Kill me jerk. Kill me." He shouted which angered Vegas even more. Vegas pulled out a knife and held it against Pete's neck. "Don't think acting weak and I'll-" but before Vegas could complete he started speaking again "Kill me. I got nothing left. Not even my humanity." Pete said his eyes getting teary. Vegas didn't know what he was feeling because he let him off his grip and lowered the knife. "I've always been useless. I never exist. I have no feelings. I don't freaking have anything left within me." He spoke out which stung Vegas. "I can't take myself anymore, Vegas. I can't take it anymore. If you don't kill me today, I'll do it myself." Pete said and even before Vegas could process his words Pete grabbed the knife Vegas held in his hand by the blade and pulled it towards him. Vegas tried to pull it from him but was scared to hurt him so he let it go and raised his hands in surrender. "Pete, I am sorry, okay?" Vegas said as he broke down and tears started rolling down his cheeks. But he wasn't the only one crying; Pete still held the knife by the blade by both his hands and was crying hysterically now. "Don't leave me. I am begging you." Vegas pleaded as Vegas tried to approach him. "Can we start all over again?" Vegas asked his emotions taking over him now. Vegas didn't want Pete to leave his side, leave his sight, leave him..... "Just you and..... me" Vegas said slowly, as he approached Pete. "I need you Pete. Just you and me." Vegas said realizing it for the first time himself. Vegas wanted him but more than that he needed him. "Need me? For emotional projection, like a pet with no feelings?" Pete spat at Vegas reminding him of what he had said earlier making him feel even guiltier. "What is this!?" Pete shouted indicating towards the handcuffs that were restricting him. Vegas told him, he would open them if Pete promised not to leave him, he nodded his head so Vegas went forward and unlocked them, Vegas held Pete face in his hands gently as our foreheads remained connected Vegas was softly caressing his cheek when he suddenly said he was sorry and before Vegas could ask why he was sorry he hit Vegas with the back of the knife and after that all Vegas saw was black.