Let's Get Away

I woke up with a smile from the feeling of kisses along my shoulder reaching up to my neck.

"Hmm~, Good morning," I whispered, turning to face Sam with a smile.

"Morning darling, you alright? Sleep well?" Sam asked with a groggy voice, pulling me in closer to him.

"I should be asking you that, but I slept well thank you," I replied,  gliding my hand up Sam's chest along the side of his neck until my hand was on his cheek as I leaned in for a kiss.

"Have I told you how much I enjoy waking up beside you?" Sam asked pulling away from my lips.

"No, I don't believe you have," I laughed lightly waiting for his response.

"Really? Well, I enjoy it. waking up beside you, I don't know how I'm going to sleep when you're not in my arms," Sam groaned planting kisses all over my neck.

"life's tough buy a helmet," I replied jokingly, Sam gasped in response quickly rolling on top and beginning to tickle me making me laugh.

"Buy a helmet? How cruel, here I am being all lovey-dovey~ and I get 'life's tough buy a helmet' apologize," Sam spoke with a teasing tone, still tickling me,

"Haha, okay~ I'm sorry, please~ stop," I giggled, waiting for Sam to stop.

"Alright~ only~ because you apologized and the fact that you could kick my ass," Sam said collapsing next to me, while I began to sit up, shortly after both of our phones went off, I sighed as I got up to get them.

"Here," I said, tossing Sam his phone while checking mine.

We both had received text messages.

🔥Bloom🔥
*Hey Kassidy, I was wondering if you would like to come with me and the girls to meet my parents, I kinda need the support right now*

⚔️Kassidy⚔️
*Yeah, of course, I'll meet you lot at the front gate*

It didn't take long at all to get ready and to be honest, I was really glad Bloom invited me to go with her and the other girls to see her parents, I didn't want to be anywhere around Silva and I think Sky just needs time to himself when it comes to these things.

"Bloom wants me to come with her to meet her parent and stay for over the weekend," I spoke up, putting my phone down.

"Well my dad wants me to help clean up, so I guess I might have to buy that 'helmet'," Sam joked, getting up and walking up behind me while wrapping his arms around my waist, moving the hair from around my neck, placing kisses all over.

"I love you," I whispered, turning around and wrapping my around Sam's neck, pulling him in for a kiss.

"I love you too, I'll see you in a few days, I better get going before I get carried away, but I'll make sure to text you 'good morning' and 'good night', goodbye darling," Sam spoke softly while being his hands up to my cheeks placing one last kiss on my forehead before leaving.

"Goodbye Sam," I replied quickly before he had completely left the room.

Well, I was packing my things when my phone went off yet again I had a hunch that maybe it was Silva or Sky but no it was Bloom which was surprising.

🔥Bloom🔥
*Hey Kassidy, I was wondering if you would like to come with me and the girls to meet my parents, I kinda need the support right now*

⚔️Kassidy⚔️
*Yeah, of course, I'll meet you lot at the front gate*

It didn't take long at all to get ready and to be honest, I was really glad Bloom invited me to go with her and the other girls to see her parents, I didn't want to be anywhere around Silva and I think Sky just needs time to himself when it comes to these things.