Chapter 2: Captivity and Cruelty

Midoriya awoke to a harsh reality. His surroundings were dimly lit, the cold metal walls of a cell surrounding him. Disoriented and groggy, he tried to move, only to find himself restrained by thick chains. Panic surged through him as he realized the gravity of his situation.

As his senses slowly returned, Midoriya's attention was drawn to the metallic device encircling his neck. A shock collar. Its purpose was clear: to punish him with excruciating pain should he attempt to use his quirk.

Determined to escape, Midoriya braced himself, ready to summon the power of One For All. With a surge of adrenaline, he activated his quirk, but before he could complete the process, an agonizing jolt surged through his body. The shock collar had activated, sending a high-voltage electric shock coursing through his veins.

Midoriya's scream of pain echoed through the cell, a desperate cry that fell on deaf ears. The electricity coursed through him, paralyzing his muscles and leaving him gasping for breath. Tears streamed down his face as the pain gradually subsided, leaving him weak and trembling.

As the haze of pain began to clear, the door to his cell creaked open, and Shigaraki stepped inside. Midoriya's body tensed at the sight of the villain, his gaze filled with a mix of defiance and fear.

"Well, well, well," Shigaraki taunted, a sadistic grin etched across his face. "Did you enjoy the little shock treatment, Midoriya? Just a taste of what's to come if you defy us."

A man dressed in a white lab coat followed Shigaraki into the room. His presence exuded an unsettling air of professionalism. The doctor, with a cold gaze and a detached demeanor, approached Midoriya, examining him with clinical interest.

"Ah, the famous Midoriya Izuku," the doctor mused, his voice devoid of any compassion. "It's a pleasure to have you as our latest specimen. Your potential is simply extraordinary."

Midoriya's blood ran cold at the doctor's words. He realized the League had sinister plans for him, plans that involved manipulating his quirk and turning him into a weapon against the heroes.

"What... What do you want from me?" Midoriya managed to choke out, his voice laden with a mix of defiance and trepidation.

Shigaraki's eyes gleamed with sadistic delight. "Oh, we have big plans for you, Midoriya. You will be reborn as a Nomu, a perfect creation to bring despair to those who once believed in you."

The realization struck Midoriya like a physical blow. The League intended to strip away his humanity, transforming him into a mindless servant of darkness. But even in the face of despair, a flicker of determination ignited within him.

As Shigaraki and the doctor left the room, Midoriya vowed to himself that he would not succumb to their cruel intentions. He would find a way to resist, to protect his friends, and to reclaim his identity.

Inside that cold and claustrophobic cell, Midoriya's resolve burned bright, an unyielding flame amidst the darkness that threatened to consume him. The battle for his soul had only just begun, and he was determined to emerge victorious.