Chapter 5: Shadows of Torment

Inside the cold, sterile confines of the League's secret facility, the grim process of Nomufication began for Midoriya. Stripped of his humanity, he was subjected to a torrent of agonizing ordeals, both physical and mental, designed to break him down and reshape him into a mindless servant of darkness.

The first torment arrived swiftly, as Midoriya was strapped down to a cold, steel table. Wires and electrodes were attached to his body, coursing with currents of electricity that sent jolts of searing pain through his already battered form. Each surge felt like a thousand needles piercing his flesh, his screams of anguish echoing through the sterile room.

But the torment didn't end there. Doctor, his cold eyes filled with sadistic delight, stood at the helm, orchestrating Midoriya's descent into despair with a sadistic smile. He pushed the young hero's body to its limits, subjecting him to grueling physical tests and experiments, exploiting every ounce of his pain tolerance.

Muscles strained and bones threatened to snap as Midoriya was pushed beyond his breaking point. His body trembled with exhaustion and his mind teetered on the edge of surrender. Yet, through the haze of agony, he clung to the flicker of his resolve, a small flame of resistance that refused to be extinguished.

Amidst the physical torment, Midoriya's mind also became a battlefield. Doctor employed psychological tactics, delving into the depths of his memories, distorting them, and planting seeds of doubt and confusion. Midoriya's past, once a source of inspiration and strength, became a tangled labyrinth of uncertainty, eroded by the villain's insidious influence.

The League's relentless assault on Midoriya's psyche aimed to strip him of his identity, to erase the bonds of friendship and heroism that defined him. They sought to mold him into a creature of their own design, a weapon devoid of compassion, loyalty, and free will.

Midoriya's thoughts became a storm of chaos, memories twisted and corrupted, his very sense of self hanging by a fraying thread. The weight of his purpose, the legacy of One For All, fought against the onslaught, a beacon of resistance against the encroaching darkness.

But even as Midoriya's body and mind were ravaged by the relentless torment, a glimmer of hope remained. The bonds he had forged with his classmates, the unwavering support of his friends, remained etched within his soul. Their memories, though distorted and fragmented, provided a flicker of strength, a reminder of the hero he aspired to be.

Through the haze of pain and despair, Midoriya's determination burned brighter than ever. He clung to the fragments of his true self, vowing to resist the League's insidious influence, to reclaim his identity, and to protect the world from the darkness they sought to unleash.

Amidst the shadows of torment, a resilient spirit emerged, a beacon of defiance against the forces that sought to crush him. The battle for Midoriya's soul raged on, his will tested to its limits. But he would not falter. He would endure. For the sake of his friends, his ideals, and the hope that still burned within him, Midoriya would not let the darkness consume him.