Chapter 4

What you find will hurt

Austin

I watch Luna walk into school without me all because of a certain someone interrupted me when I was about to find out what she was hiding in that beautiful head of hers, and that certain someone is talking right now, but I can't stop thinking about Rapunzel.

"Hello, I'm here speaking and you're ignoring me",

" Don't ever do that again Belle", I say with a calm tone while Tyra and the others stand beside me, and yes I'm the leader of the group since we are all keepers but the only member that's missing is the moon keeper, rule number two in the keeper's book, the Moonlin which is me and the moon keeper supposed to lead the group but my future wife isn't here, although I already know who she is I just need her to open up to me.

"Don't do what".

"Call her a bitch she's not so don't repeat it".

"Wow, Austin, I didn't think you were the one to care you're just mad I'm pointing her out for what she is".

"Watch your mouth Belle, and don't call me bae again, or else ...I don't think you want to find out the results", and with that, I walk towards school at the sound of the ringing bell.

My friends and I arrive at the auditorium where we part ways, everyone is taking their seats, but I'm looking for my ginger head Rapunzel that disappeared on me.

"Please tell me you're not looking for her", I don't need to turn around to realize that my brother is behind me with his charming personality which pisses me off.

"you're going to have to be more specific could be anyone".

"Bullshit Austin we all saw that this morning and you should know that she's not the moon keeper, and you shouldn't play with her, must of all why did you agree to marry her when you haven't found your moon keeper as yet, Tyra wouldn't say anything because you two were friends but hurt her sister, and you're going to hurt Tyra".

"Who says I'm playing with her I'm just being her warm-hearted bestie and fiancé like before".  I say with a warm smile to my brother before he turns around, shows me the middle finger, and sits beside Tyra.

Head Mistress

"Boys and Girls please be seated for your daily announcement, and then you can attend your class thank you very much, as we all know mortals are being attacked by vampires and werewolves every day. which means no student is allowed to exit the barrier, also all students must remain under school ground until you are ready to return home for the holidays, for those who are studying magic and perform it you will be tested today on your magic spell, which would be the witches and fairies, young counsellors you will be tested on your portal's performance, while our hunters will be tested on their combat skills, as for our new students you will be tested on all to see which category you belong in that's all my dear moonlight's may the best student of every category wins.

Austin

With that short announcement everyone becomes, sad, depressed, and excited, while I'm here like okay it's just a test who cares, I noticed Luna standing there speaking to some guy, And my blood boils seeing that, I mean she can do whatever she wants I don't care, but that's not the case anymore, since she woke up, all I can think of is our childhood days that she messed up when she did what she did and the facts that she's still hiding things from me makes me angrier.

I approach them silently, as I watch her smile for the first time she woke up, makes me angry because this guy gets the first smile.

"Rapunzel u do know, running away from your prince charming is wrong", I whisper in her ears, did she just blush?