Chapter 5

Find me

Luna

What the hell just happen in there he was close, the vision I had come to life, and the keepers surrounding me that was too much, but right now I need to focus, this feeling is leading me somewhere that I can't explain, this school is big I've been walking for hours until I reach a room what a red door still trusting the feeling I open the door, but there is no teachers or students in here, besides a girl that looks like she works here, " hello" I say with a sweet voice.

"Hi how can I help you, oops where are my manners welcoming to the room of familiars only the best students can earn them", so this is the familiar room, but why would I get a vision to come here.

"I'm Luna Dark can I unlock a familiar for my magic test".

"Funny u can't unlock a familiar unless they call out to u so that's a no", she's difficult after all I didn't even try to persuade her or anything so I'll just have to make her give it to me.

"That's the thing smartie pants, I wouldn't be here if a familiar didn't reach out to me first".

"Is that so."

"Yeah, it is."

"I'm a familiar keeper the only person who can unlock a familiar and if I walk and touch your hand and sense that you're lying, you will be heading to the principal office".

I'm supposed to be scared, but I'm not so I respond with a "Do your best I'm not lying", she gets up and heads towards me and holds my hand so tight that I feel her hands reaching into my skin as she whispers in my ears.

"Ostende I te ipsum", she steps back with a force.

"That can't be right that familiar died a hundred years ago"

now I'm curious as shit, "what familiar"

"How could you not know about the familiar that reach out to you"

"Uh because I'm the girl that's been sleeping for 13 years," I say with a bored expression,

"That familiar is the ruler of all familiars her name is Emily meaning she's a moon keeper familiar that die 5 centuries ago along with Madison the strongest moon keeper that ever lived, and if she's reaching out to you means that you are hiding something", before I can attempt to say something she enters a room and bring out an old rusty box.

"Only when touched by its master those it revealed itself, go ahead open the box and let's see".

   I reach for the box and I open it to find a moon necklace as I touch the necklace my left hand starts to pain and my mark comes out in addition to that a woman appears Infront of me as she kneels and speaks.

"Nice to see you again Luna, and awake this time although your memories are a bit shaky but that's what I'm here for", what the actual shit.

"How? Who?  What? I don't know you, How can you know me?",

"Emily, I see, your alive".

"yes Sabrina I'm alive and well, you must not let anyone know what she is, not yet until her memories are back, she doesn't know how to use her abilities that's why I'm here".

"I'm confused, why can't no one know I perform magic",

"Because the witch is already planning to come for you, the counsellors cannot be trusted, along with the hunters, and the Keepers cannot know that you are their Moon Keeper, until your memories are back, so u need to avoid them, the only counsellors you can trust is Sia".

"Don't worry Emily I won't let them find out, after all, I was born to protect the familiars, and if it means helping the Moon Keeper regain her memories I'm all in, by the way, my name is Sabrina Oscar nice to meet you Luna Dark",